Who knows this ” magicintuition “ Please share

keyila

• 8 months later...

There are a number of different ways to arrive at the right intuition-based answer. One of them is as follows. Close your eyes and relax. Breathe deeply and slowly. Try to see the correct answer in your mind’s eye. Then open your eyes, stay relaxed, and choose the right trend of the chart movement.

You can't be serious this piece of crap software can improve your trading, you might as well flip a coin :)

• 3 weeks later...
There are a number of different ways to arrive at the right intuition-based answer. One of them is as follows. Close your eyes and relax. Breathe deeply and slowly. Try to see the correct answer in your mind’s eye. Then open your eyes, stay relaxed, and choose the right trend of the chart movement.

You can't be serious this piece of crap software can improve your trading, you might as well flip a coin :)

ths!! nice proposal

• 5 months later...
well ,only after thousand of hours looking at charts or pattern you can make intuition or implicit learning ,i will tell this . Here an good article about this :

h**p://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2010/02/role-of-intuition-in-trading-decisions.html

A thousand hours is less than 1 year of daytrading.

I would suggest that 1 year of daytrading would teach most traders who last that long to leave intuition alone and stick with tested system rules.

Well I agree with you in the sense that trading merely needs a pair of eyes and a price chart.

The more I trade the less I need.

Some dealers I know memorise the levels and need no chart.

But for learners in particular, intuition decision making is getting very close to emotional decision making.

I think most traders learning trading by intuitive decision making would blow up before they found out what the important things really are.