If you're an active trader.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're an active trader.

If you’re an active trader looking to try your hand at beating the market, you probably have a good idea of what you want in a brokerage: low costs, premium research, innovative strategy tools and a comprehensive trading platform. Those are prior requirements for a trader to choose a broker. You should be more careful while selecting a forex broker to trade with.

active traders look for just 3 things which are, low spread, market volatility and low costs of trading, can your brokerage provide that?

Comment

I think that in the market there are many brokers that can give those three elements for a successful trading, you just have to find them

Comment

I think you should start by constructing a trading plan. First, you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits.

Comment

It's not that difficult to do what the trader wants. For example, a lot of brokers provide good platforms with no sliding etc. Many of them provide quick and reliable withdrawals, and a gread number provide good bonuses, and it's even possible to find all this at one and the same broker. But even under all these conditions a trader may fail to succeed for a number of reasons. Therefore I always recommend to start with yourself, not with blaming your broker.

Comment

Successful traders are not always the most active ones. You can take an active trading position on Forex, however you should stay smart, don't invest all your funds. More analysis is needed.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X