IvyBot

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: IvyBot

Hi. It's not sure that this will be exactly the same robot that they will release.... We will see.

megainvest

Do you know the people behind this?? They left out several key pieces of code that would make this a lot better.. It has a trailing stop feature they never put into code.. And it doesnt know 5 digit brokers..

But as is its trading..

Here is fxdd demo stat..

http://ivy01.mt4stats.com/

If FIFO rule affect, this EA will crash... :o

Ive run it from Jan of this year till now and it aint crashed yet.. But it doesnt have a trailing stop function so trades stay open way too long..

I took a $2000 account to 27000 in 5 1/2 months..

Probably not a stable EA at the moment.. But after a few inhancements it might be better..

Hear is some stuff from this morning..

http://i44.tinypic.com/66lth3.jpg

is this the same file already posted or a newer version??

edit: never mind I see its the same code as already posted.. still missing some vital functions.. but the demo Im runnin is doin OK this week... if they get the rest of the code functional it could be good ea.. maybe..

Is there a manual or a template or something for this EA? Cause somehow I cant get it to run like on the picture posted above.

this the setting im using on fxpro..

now you got to remember this should only be run in demo.. there isnt hardly any code in here to close bad trades.. I mentioned earlier that a lot is missing.. And I have fixed a few of them in what i am runnin.. I keep hoping the Origional Coders of this will come out with a better verson..

On my stat page (FXDD) I am also running plum_crazy ea.. you can tell which is which plum_crazy doesnt set server stop loss..

UseAC=1
MAdif=1
MaxSpread=3
MinTime=120.00000000
drawdown1=20.00000000
drawdown2=40.00000000
drawdown3=60.00000000
MaxLots=2.50000000
stop=10.00000000
profit=7.00000000
trailer=6.00000000
PipProfit=5.00000000
Slippage=3
DoubleDown=1
TrippleDown=1
QuadDown=1
Reverse=0
micro=0
mini=1
standard=0
risk=75.00000000
MagicBase=3

• 2 weeks later...

If you goto hxxp://www*ivybot*com/download/ now there is a new EA - check out the zip file IvyBot_Beta.zip.

There are 4 EAs in the zip, one for each of EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY.

To get it to run make sure the length of the field 'ClickBankValue' is equal to 'CBCINTVALUE'.

Perhaps they can be optimized, but from my initial tests they don't look that promising.

Has anyone seen the manual and if so is there anything good in it. The one in the zip file is empty.

Does this trade 24/5 or only certain session etc does the trailing stop work.

I have it on a demo account with 5 digits does it reconize the 5 digit lol hope so

Cheers