Forex Signals Provider

Hi everyone,

I have been into forex trading for quite some time now and I am looking for new strategies along the way. As I have been searching for it, I am interested also to know about forex signals. Because some of the community I am in talks about it yet I don't have much knowledge regarding the way on how it works. With this, I am interested if in case it helps, but I need any opinions on the legit forex signals. Anyone?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Moon_shine
Right, why to depend on others and their signals. Trade with yourself so that you can earn using your mind and strategy. If signals are such working in trading then none is going to sell it, instead, he is going to earn from his own signals.

• 3 years later...

I have started trading for the last few months back say 8 months. When I was a beginner, I committed many mistakes and blew my account even once. Then I joined some free signal groups and believe me they are real scammers. Please don't follow them at all.

I got some books and learned little fundamentals of the market. I trade for one month but could not book much profit. then I joined a paid signal provider but as they promised they will double my money and blah blah... They were also fake promisers.

2 months back I joined another signal provider named Forex Signals Es which promised me 1200 pips, though I got 1000 pips bcoz of my work and all I am satisfied with their transparency and services. I had continued this time also. The only thing is they are more active in the London sessions. But they are reliable.

Forex is a vast subject to learn and a great roller coaster for fun. I think everyone should try fx once in life.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Siyan jheel
You could find a profitable Forex signal provider. You could have the appropriate account size. But without proper risk management, you would be still losing. Both would be receiving the profitable Forex signals that win 50% of the time with an average of 1:2 risk to reward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Suzsi
Is it legal and reliable to use forex signals when trading with higher leverage, and which forex signal providers are suitable for scalping major pairs? Edited by Suzsi

• 3 months later...
Is it legal and reliable to use forex signals when trading with higher leverage, and which forex signal providers are suitable for scalping major pairs?

There is nothing illegal when you use trading signals and there shouldn't be issues with leverage too. At least I tried numerous signal providers with Hotforex and got my withdrawals without any questions.