Amibroker 6.26

Albnd

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have tried to do some editing on the AFL Code Wizard in x32dbg.

Here is the "enter key" window.

x7zyGg3.png

I edit the address to "successfull reg.."

hbRVmM6.png

And it seams to work.

UpV62s1.png

But... It still display Trail in the "About" window.

49DiYyE.png

Can someone help me....?

Is it working for you ?

What would be steps for 6.28

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trader159
Can anyone please help me fix the activation error. I have installed 6.20.1 & successfully run it. Then I update it to 6.28 & put the .dll file but application won't run. It shows activation error.

Can anyone please help me fix the activation error. I have installed 6.20.1 & successfully run it. Then I update it to 6.28 & put the .dll file but application won't run. It shows activation error.

you might've replaced the exe with the 6.20 exe .. only need to replace the dll after updating to beta version (6.28) ..

cheers..

Edited by lasithah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i was using 6.20 version so far but all of a sudden it stopped working and i have blocked website in the hosts file. its been a year but suddenly it stopped working and trying to hit amibroker.com site. pls advice

Please post this version that you have, with all the files. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

any one have working version of latest ami pls. i was using 6.20 and with 3.27 amiquote so far but suddenly it stopped working. i am getting a alert msg like " we are sorry you are using cracked version and it work" like that

please advice i have seen hosts file blocking ami site and also installed and reinstalled , registry clean also but not working.

any one have working version of latest ami pls. i was using 6.20 and with 3.27 amiquote so far but suddenly it stopped working. i am getting a alert msg like " we are sorry you are using cracked version and it work" like that

please advice i have seen hosts file blocking ami site and also installed and reinstalled , registry clean also but not working.

i am also getting same error before some time, done so many reinstall and other tricks like registry settings/host files block but not able to run ami..then finally done roll back from latest restore point ..

it works like a charm ..till day no issue..

so try once

Happy trading

Edited by option trader