Myfxbook Scam - not reliable

As you know, myfxbook is perhaps one of the most important social networking networks in the world, where traders and account managers meet indiscriminately, encouraging the exchange of information among users of myfxbook's own web platform. What initially started as a platform that audited your records of your forex operations and created an opportunity to export your strategy to all interested traders, was gradually becoming a social network of traders and investors. Anyone who had a trading platform like metatrader (MT4), could announce strategies for teaching purposes, everything was rosy in the world of social trading.

Lately, there has been a lot of transparency in the "middle" of certain trading account managers or traders, who want to show only a part of the reality as to their profitability of their professionals or also PAMM LAMM MAM accounts etc ... It makes me a lot Grace (well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry) to see how these accounts managers through myfxbook, are dedicated to show a part of their operations to the public, putting in excuse that they are their private systems and that it took them a lot to get there . So far everything is right, an investment or trading account manager, or even a professional trader who has his own right, has the right to hide certain details of his operation. This has my highest recognition and respect, but between what it is to keep the "Know How" "because it has cost you a lot to succeed in the stock market" (either as a professional trader or as a customer manager) and try to deceive the Investor trying to hide the dirty rags of your operation there is an abyss.

Lately the myfxbook website has been plagued by pseudo-investment managers in Forex especially, who use all kinds of tricks to try to confuse or deceive future customers.

1. Myfxbook is known to be a "reliable" automatic accounting system for many. But the truth is that this analysis is not transparent. You see, there are some systems that allow the analyzes made from myfxbook.com to be adulterated without apparent view of that modification. Serious error! The point is that I still do not know exactly how this is possible. But in investigations have discovered accounts of powerful brokers, trimmed by myfxbook that have used this fraud.

2. Myfxbook can have access to the inverter password, so you can steal the data and trading strategies statistics and copy them into other accounts.

3. Myfxbook eliminates the comments of users who report the scams of certain runners only because they are covered by myfxbook, it does not matter if these are some potential scammers or if they won much or little money. That is, they are protected because they pay huge sums of publicity to this web and of course, they are untouchable. The worst thing is that there are users who were canceled for "certain reasons" that could never be clarified.

4. There are virtual servers that can remove all information from myfxbook, and then publish it accurately in other portals, for what purpose? Attract fish to the bait. This my friends, it's called fraud.

5. When uploading statistics myfxbook may force you to upload certain data, such as mql and dll, among others so that it can be uploaded. It's his way of stealing strategy - EA.

I do not have an account in myfxbook because I simply do not count on this platform; That is, I have researched a lot about it and there are endless complaints from users and traders who claim to have been scammed by brokers that myfxbook advertises, powerful brokers, when making their comments and complaints to be supported in some way were deleted and their accounts canceled by some reason.

Some also share their strategies that are subsequently copied and modified, to be sold as owned by other brokers, only to win more followers.

Myfxbook has never been reliable for me after a fraud committed with a friend merchant, he never had an answer or support from myfxbook, he simply erased all his information and suspended his account. The loss of money almost leads to bankruptcy.

Myfxbook is not responsible or ethical.

• 2 weeks later...
Myfxbook has never been reliable for me after a fraud committed with a friend merchant, he never had an answer or support from myfxbook, he simply erased all his information and suspended his account. The loss of money almost leads to bankruptcy.

Myfxbook is not responsible or ethical.

Myfxbook is not a broker, so I wonder which account did they suspend? Monitoring one? Not a big issue you can always open new one you are not losing anything from it. What is interesting to which extent you need to abuse the system to get your account terminated..

• 4 weeks later...

Myfxbook is big scam

this site is for big boy's and they just scam from foolish people

xxx.redrhinofx dot com/synergyfx-dishonesty-continues-myfxbook-comments-deleted/

see:

Myfxbook deleted all negative comments from the SynergyFX Broker

On Myfxbook, the data comes directly from the broker, you see those 2 green arrows, trading privileges and track record verified.

xxx.myfxbook dot com%2Fmembers%2Fchanneltraderpro%2Fchannel-trader-pro%2F1283833

got the data directly from SynergyFX

xxx.forexpeacearmy dot com%2Fmetatrader_expert_advisor%2Fchannel_trader_pro%2Freal

• 1 month later...