MOLANIS Strategy Builder 3.2 ( latest ) / Technical Indicator Builder ( for MT4 )

Shenong

Hi Bros :D

Molanis Strategy Builder for MT4:

Molanis Strategy Builder for MetaTrader 4 provides a highly intuitive graphical environment with a comprehensive set of predefined trading blocks that let you design expert advisors and forex signals in minutes.

No coding, programming or MQL knowledge is required. The click, drag and drop approach of Molanis Strategy Builder allows you to create visual representations of forex trading strategies and signals as you would with pencil and paper.

These trading diagrams are analyzed automatically by Molanis’ MQL code generator that transforms them into ready to use expert advisors. The interactive graphical environment simplifies the design process and eliminates the need to write MQL4 code. Molanis is the best Expert Advisor Builder.

Molanis Technical Indicator Builder for MT4:

Molanis Technical Indicator Builder has an easy to use graphical environment that let you design Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 4 in minutes.

No coding, programming or MQL4 knowledge is required. Molanis’ MQL code generator transforms your design into ready to use custom indicators.

Link :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SOCUIBYJ/MOL_A.rar_links

Password : Molanis_MT4 :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MOLANIS Strategy Builder 3.2 ( latest ) / Technical Indicator Builder ( for MT4 )

Please re upload as the item on the previous download link was not as expected.

Some of the Links from the Multi-Links site are still working....

So, what has been posted is still available, and as of today, 137 DOWNLOADS have been recorded by the indicated site....

Of course, if you expected somethingelse than what i have posted, you are disappointed, but it is not my problem....I am not the cracker of this stuff, i have got it from elsewhere...

Your post let suppose that you are not very logical and 99,99% INACTIVE for this Community.

You can easily see that none complaint has been posted BEFORE you....137 VS 1 : who is right ? You ?

I have checked your profile :

02-26-2011

2 posts, and one is a complaint / request....and you seem to know only the word : Please........ There is also another important one : Thanks.

Last Activity

Today 11:00 PM

No need to insist , you are from my point of view exactly the kind of member i wouldn't like to see if i was Moderator / Admin... No 2nd chance from my side 8-)

:-?

Edited by Shenong