Forex jokes

Guest Xero

A good old joke: A long time ago, a visitor from out of town came to a tour in Manhattan. At the end of the tour they took him to the financial district. When they arrived to Battery Park the guide showed him some nice yachts anchoring there, and said, "Here are the yachts of our bankers and stockbrokers." "And where are the yachts of the investors?" asked the naive visitor.

• 1 month later...
When they arrived to Battery Park the guide showed him some nice yachts anchoring there, and said, "Here are the yachts of our bankers and stockbrokers." "And where are the yachts of the investors?" asked the naive visitor.

Actually, many investors also have beautiful yachts - but you have to go into the toy store to see them.

I'm curious, was Xero banned for telling too many bad jokes? I'd like to know because I could easily break that rule.

Edited by gadfly

Actually, many investors also have beautiful yachts - but you have to go into the toy store to see them.

I'm curious, was Xero banned for telling too many bad jokes? I'd like to know because I could easily break that rule.

No, I guess he ran out of jokes and ended spamming for some forex brokers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...