Forex jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex jokes

Markets are crazy, every moment one guy buy, second sell and both think that they will make money.

It was so cold today I saw a stockbroker with his hands in his own pockets.

Comment

My broker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it's his!

Comment

A long term investment is a short term investment that failed.

Comment

A good old joke: A long time ago, a visitor from out of town came to a tour in Manhattan. At the end of the tour they took him to the financial district. When they arrived to Battery Park the guide showed him some nice yachts anchoring there, and said, "Here are the yachts of our bankers and stockbrokers." "And where are the yachts of the investors?" asked the naive visitor.

Comment

A stockbroker is someone who invests your money till it's all gone!

Comment

Q: Why did God create stock analysts ?
              A: In order to make weather forecasters look good.

Comment

Very funny ahahahah

Comment

When they arrived to Battery Park the guide showed him some nice yachts anchoring there, and said, "Here are the yachts of our bankers and stockbrokers." "And where are the yachts of the investors?" asked the naive visitor.
                  Actually, many investors also have beautiful yachts - but you have to go into the toy store to see them.

I'm curious, was Xero banned for telling too many bad jokes? I'd like to know because I could easily break that rule.
                  Last edited by gadfly; 12-11-17, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly View Post
                    Actually, many investors also have beautiful yachts - but you have to go into the toy store to see them.

I'm curious, was Xero banned for telling too many bad jokes? I'd like to know because I could easily break that rule.
                    No, I guess he ran out of jokes and ended spamming for some forex brokers.

Comment

I'd be happy with a nice car rather than a yacht, Richard Ney's 1954 Rolls would do.

If I ever see my broker driving it, it's hasta la vista baby to him!

Richard Ney's car: http://ow.ly/QZcs30gBqjQ

Course he'd have to change the personalized license plate from "Wake Up" to "Stay Asleep"
                      Last edited by gadfly; 15-11-17, 18:13.

Comment

kalian pada senang-senang di sini yaa. Ini tuh tempat yang pas buat istirahat dari trading.

Comment

goon
                          english only or you will be banned

Comment

hahahaha.....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X