Should all EA seller provice live forward test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should all EA seller provice live forward test

Really tired to see so many scam EA sellers flooding the Internet. Should an industry standard be set up requring all EA sellers to show real time live forward test result before selling their EAs?

Re: Should all EA seller provice live forward test

As I mentioned in other post all EAs are just a kind of business and with most of them you can just lose your hard earned money.Don't be a fools ,guys.

Comment

Agree Ea sellers should be required to show live fwd. tests but how to enforce?

Comment

Just try to put yourselves in the position of trading system developers... if you've made a system which you've great confidence in, and it really shows great performance in quite long period of time, will you still consider sell it to the public?

It's just a matter of fact that, those EAs floating around in the funny market are either incomplete, or only curve fitted for a period of history, or just experiments based on some sort of theories which developers still feel uncertain...

If you're not developers, try understand the EAs you use completely, or you're just gambling...
        If you're developers, try understand them and use the good features in your system.

Comment

Hi guys,

I would say most of the times EA sellers fake the data and the positions they make on their EA reports.

Obviously, it is impossible to sell a profitable EA because they can make money in their own rather than selling it. They just want to sell an EA that make some profit and for surely later it is going to be either on Break-even or blow up the account. Remember that there are a lot of profitable EA on the advertisers' websites, but when someone buy it and setup on MT4 or other platform, it never perform the same or even close to the advertised.

I would say again that EA Selles will cheat in everything to sell their EA and never let you know how they could get some forward test or live test "if it is truly live test" be so profitable.

If you need my advise, try the broken trend strategy and I'm sure you can make some money of it depending on your broker.

Remember, the key to making money start with the broker first, and then with the EA or strategy.

Good luck.

Comment

Definitly they should made to provide real data. But i have no idea how this would be inforced.

Comment

all EA sellers should provide real fordward testing statements with real proof

Comment

I think that any EA, Strategy, Method or system should show legitimate live results of their product. The problem is that anyone can fake any results they want. You as the consumer just has to trust that the vendor is truthful, which seems to be a rarity anymore.

Comment

No one gives a **** about the retail customer MAKING money.. We are all leachers on top the banks transferring funds amogst themselves.. MetaTrader was designed for the novice/retail users out there that want to get a some of the action.. Problem is they let the ****py brokers play with the data and even EA's that might work get impossible spreads or stop hunting taking place..

As far as the EA's themselves.. I have been tracking various sources and email origionation points and the best I can tell over 90% of the EA's released all come from the same office or group or whatever you want to call it.. SCAMMERS... They even mess up every now and cross mail themselves and dont realize it or really dont care.. SO if 90% of the junk is from the same place then the only recourse is to expose them for what they are.. SCAMMERS.. and thats it..

Trying to get the brokers to force anything on the EA writers is a waste of time.. The bucket shops WANT you to lose or they lose.. The really big Forex houses dont use MT4.. I use FxSol for my big trading and they laugh at MT4.. So that doesnt leave you with much..

As you become more aware of this site you will realize that there aint that much out in the public that works OUT OF THE BOX.. A LOT of the EA's are really the same code cut and pasted over and over with little or no add on, just a name change.. I dont know how many of the FapTurbo/MegaDroid clones there must be now.. And none of them are really safe.. They still dont know how to handle drawdown very well...

There must thousands of EA that know how to enter a trade.. But very few that can get out of loosing trade without killing the account..

Comment

Imagine that you have an EA that make money constantly, would you make it public? don't think so
                    I don't trust automated trading, I am not saying it's useless or it wont work, I just don't like the idea.

But if you are looking to buy or get one I do recommend you check for live forward tests, it's EASY to curve-fit an EA and make it earn a fortune with historical data, trading live will give you different results most of the time.

hacker, with FXSol you mean fxsolutions dot com? I though they do use mt4.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian
                      hacker, with FXSol you mean fxsolutions dot com? I though they do use mt4.
                      shoot you know your right.. I didnt know they started offering it.. Ive been using GTS for 4 years or more.. I may have to download a demo and check it out.. I know I was on the main site about 4 months ago and they didnt say MT4 then..

Boy if I could tranfer some funds out of my GTS account to MT4 that would be awsome..

They probably sent me an email about MT4 but I never read the stuff... It all goes in a FxSol filter email folder and once a week I look at the week end email to verify my balances..

Hey.. thanks for mentioning it...

Comment

think it must be a problem with the connection

Comment

Well.. Simply, we avoid any purchase from scam ea seller so sooner or later they will be out of their business and have to think again how to leech our money..
                          Maybe the one you should trust is the seller with real account live (using mtstats or onixtrade).
                          That's my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by f2451m
                            Well.. Simply, we avoid any purchase from scam ea seller so sooner or later they will be out of their business and have to think again how to leech our money..
                            Maybe the one you should trust is the seller with real account live (using mtstats or onixtrade).
                            That's my opinion..
                            Funny.. I hate to be a cross poster, but go read what i just wrote about Mt4Stats over at this thread..

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewto...p=43316#p43316

Comment

Agree all EA results should come from real fordward testing. But even when an EA proves to be good the results are mostly different from other people. This because everyone has a different internet connection, other perfotmance pc etc.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X