Clear All

• 2009 Forex Summit - 10 of the Hottest Forex Experts

This 3 day Summit Webinar looks quite interesting

Scheduled for August 4th, 5th and 6th.

http://www.compassfx.com/webinar/index.html

hopefully someone can post the webinars after the event

regards

Re: 2009 Forex Summit - 10 of the Hottest Forex Experts

thank you indo-investasi... now i become a better trader...
    Last edited by dr0o69; 07-08-10, 01:20.

Comment

Real trader give each other tips for free, make money from the market.

If they are such an experts, they should play with their own money.

Comment

Hi Guys,

In my opinion, it is another way to sell big scam EAs. never believe such a fake ads.

You may get it for free later. Just wait and be patient for a while.

Best wishes,

Comment

Just another way of selling you more EA, systems and other forex rubbish!

Comment

"10 of the Hottest Forex Experts" are they all playboy girls

Comment

Well, you do have the Ms. Elliot Wave in the Jan edition. Hehehe

Comment

It's BS. Another shitty product from wanna-be marketers, you can notice that just by reading "who else wants..." classic marketing headline, they just want your info (what is called a "lead") so they can put you on their funnel, they move you up with cross and up sells, so they get tons of people on free webinars and that kind of things and they squeeze their money to the limit. First they give you what you want, and then they tell you what you NEED. The only purpose of these free webinar is not education, it only wants to create reciprocity, if you don't believe me just submit your info and wait... you will get pitched in some way for sure.

For free webinars I kinda like fxstreet(dot)com, some of the people try to sell their stuff or giving you their url at the end but most of them just give information, there are webinars daily with different traders and you can ask questions live.

Comment

Originally posted by limitorder1
                  has anyone had any positive experience with compassfx.com before?
                  Had a look at this 3 day summit. It was interesting to hear the different perspectives. Followed Dean Malone from Compass in the live trading room. Not impressed to be honest. His entries seem a bit based on intuition rather than any rules. Some trades were counter to what his synergy method was calling and he ended up losing on those. He doesn't use stops. He calls it 'adjusted take profit'... other wise known as averaging down. Last I looked he was down $700+ (over 400 pips) on Cable and still waiting for price to come back. In fact he didn't seem to close any losing positions yet would call the day a success if he'd made 50 pips. His weekly trades show the winners but maybe only a couple of losers. Having watched him live I'm not sure he includes the losers in the P&L.

Overall the'Summit' is more of a marketeers exhibition. Very basic forex info... what is forex? what is S&R?

Comment

You have to be carefull with the experts. I used to be in a trading room with a guy that claimed 2000+ pips per month. When I looked at his open trades they exceeded 20,000 pips in drawdown. No stoploss!

Comment

Learn to trade yourself. Sooner or later Eas will blow up when mkt conditions change

Comment

Originally posted by Ajata
                        "10 of the Hottest Forex Experts" are they all playboy girls
                        your damn right! Dont trust these seminars its just a secret way to promote their website and company's and make money from making you buy a seat n stuff

Comment

if we can't trust so called "experts"/"guru".. who should we trust then ? i respect people like Kathy Lien, i once joint her programs, although it's not profitable but when she share her experience, i think its still valuable ....

on the other hand.. maybe i'm still newbie in that time. he he he he

Comment

if anyone who followed the event?
                            Can be share into the forum?

Comment

I was going to record it but decided it wasn't worth the time. I have a few of the webinars as swf files so can upload those if you want... but I think your time would be spent elsewhere learning something useful.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X