X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The5%ers Trading Fund Q&A Thread

Hello Traders

This thread was created by The5%ers Trading Fund, to provide answers to the common questions we receive in private.

For anyone who isn't familiar yet with The5%ers Trading fund here is a brief of who we are and what do we serve traders across the globe.

The5%ers Trading fund is a new generation of a proprietary trading fund. We recruit traders from around the world and assign them our money to trade with. We give our traders 50% of the profits, and we offer an un-compatible growth scheme. For every 10% a trader profits, we double the account.

To become a portfolio manager for The5%ers Trading fund, a trader must perform a real time trading evaluation exam. The evaluation plan has a minor cost, but be assure this is the last and only cost you will even have with The5%ers.
    The evaluation takes place on a live trading account. Any profits made in this account will be shared with the trader as well. The objective of the evaluation plan is to make 6% of profits without dropping 4% drawdown.

Once passed with success, the trader becomes a 5%er Portfolio Manager, and entitle for the below benefits and advantages:
    - Fully Funded Trading Account
    - 50% Profit share, paid every month
    - Risk-Free Trading. - Never pay for blowing the account (we take the risk on that)
    - 2X For 10% Growth scheme - we double the account for every 10% gain.

You may read more information in our website
    www.THE5ERS.com

Here is a question we get a lot in The5%ers Support desk.

Many trades from all levels ask us, what is the difference between a $10,000 evaluation account in The5%ers to a $10,000 account from a retail broker.

First, both are live trading account. Only with The5%ers, you do not deposit and the full amount and put it to risk in the trading.
    The $10,000 account is a live trading account made to test traders if they can trade by the risk management rules of the fund. The fund provides the $10,000 for trading, while the trader is paying an application fee of only $400. This amount purpose is to cover the costs of recruitment, evaluation monitoring and possible trading losses in the account. Bottom line, you get $10,000 live trading account for $400.

Another similarity is profits. With both The5%ers and a brokerage account, you can withdraw profits. With The5%ers traders do not need to request for profits withdrawal. We regularly pay the profits every month. And once in an Evaluation account when it is completed. With The5%ers you cannot withdraw the capital balance, as it belongs to the fund. But your 50% share of the profits is absolutely yours to take.

From here the differences between a 5%ers account to a brokerage account are huge.

Earning 10% profits in a 5%ers account will get your account twice as big as if you made a 100% profit. In 7 rounds of making 10% gain, you can build a portfolio account of a 1.4 million dollars. While by the equivalent performance in a retail broker account, you will have $17,000 account.

In the $10,000 evaluation account the increase is even bigger, once you make 6% of profits, The5%ers quad-triple your balance to $40,000. With a 50% profit share, it is equivalent to a $20,000 with 100% profits ownership.

The most important aspect to understand is that when you trade with a 5%ers account, you must trade by our risk guidelines rules. From our experience, many traders appreciate this framework, and they find it rewarding with better consistency and overall performance.

Wishing a great trading day!
    Last edited by the5ers; 02-10-17, 10:24.

Comment

Vladimir Ribakov, one of the largest online trading schools, is hosting us for a live Q&A presentation.

The webinar begins in 2 hours
      Signup for free here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1259606403665611009

If you miss it, no worries it will be recorded.

Comment

We start an educational webinar series about Order Flow Analysis and Trading.
        Here is the recording of the first session.

Feel Free to post questions

Comment

2nd webinar in the series of Order Flow Analysis

enjoy,

Comment

Hi there,

I have a little question, sorry if it's a little ******, but for me it's somehow important...

I noticed on the site that the platform used for trading is MT4. My question is: is MT4 hosted on some VPS ( where I will connect ) or is it just a connection from my locally installed MT4 ?
            I ask this because my current network connection is behind a proxy ( which cut the MT4 port ) so I cannot currently use a locally installed MT4. But I could connect to a VPS.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by izogrey View Post
              Hi there,

I have a little question, sorry if it's a little ******, but for me it's somehow important...

I noticed on the site that the platform used for trading is MT4. My question is: is MT4 hosted on some VPS ( where I will connect ) or is it just a connection from my locally installed MT4 ?
              I ask this because my current network connection is behind a proxy ( which cut the MT4 port ) so I cannot currently use a locally installed MT4. But I could connect to a VPS.

Cheers.
              You get to trade from your own client MT4 terminal (installed on your own PC or Mobile)
              However, if you have issues using MT4 within your own network, you may take your own VPS to trade with or use the mobile app to execute positions.

Comment

If you agree to trade by The5%ers Risk Guidelines,

You can have a fully funded live trading account for as little as 4% fee.

Here how it works:

The5%ers are looking to recruit profitable FX traders to our portfolio managers traders team,

So, we let any trader show us how his/hers trading can be adapted to our Risk Management Policy.
                We want to meet trading talents, for that cause we provide all the trading money, the platform and we cover the full potential risk.
                The trader will trade his/hers trading style, on our money under our risk management policy.

The Deal is simple: We will fund a live trading account for you, in which you get 50% share of the gain profits. Your cost is just a fraction 4%.

Get $10,000 Live Account, Evaluation Fee $400
                Get $6,000 Live Account, Evalution Fee $370
                Get $3,000 Live Account, Evaluation Fee $180

More information on our website www.The5ers.com

10-2-2017 1-16-02 PM.png
                Last edited by the5ers; 02-10-17, 11:13.

Comment

Third webinar on Order Flow analysis

Enjoy,

Comment

The5%ers Presentation Webinar + Open mic Q&A Session

Learn about The5%ers trading Opportunity.
                    This upcoming Sunday, October 8th at 18:00 GMT, we are hosting a live webinar presentation about The5%ers Trading Fund program.

In the webinar, we will present our background and vision, we will explain how we may enhance your trading potential, and the structure of the fund's work frame.
                    After the presentation, we will host an open microphone questions and answers session, with Gil Ben Hur, the founder and CEO of The5%ers Trading Fund.

Signup for the webinar in this link below
                    https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4041413703384175874

Hope to see you among our crowd

Save the date:
                    Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 18:00 GMT
                    Last edited by the5ers; 04-10-17, 09:29.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X