Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1H Strategy

Hello,

I found a strategy for 1H and would like to share with you in order to improve it...

The strategy very simple:

1. Add ATR 14 to your chart
    2. Draw horizontal line in the opening of the bar at 00:00 (GMT)
    3. Wait for the open bar which cross your horizontal line (can be 01:00 or later).
    4. Open trade with the trend - If the open bar was cross higher - LONG, otherwise SHORT. Use ATR for SL.
    5. Use trailing stop of 20 pips
    6. You'll close the trade only with 2 options:
    A. Price was hit the trailing stop
    B. Price was hit your SL

Any improvements will be welcome
    Thank you.

[Ronnimar is the owner of it]

Re: 1H Strategy

Anyone interesting in this sort of breakout systems should have a look at the London Forex Rush... (search in this forum)

Comment

00:00 GMT with 20 pips???

It's been long (years) introduced as Dolly TS. Seems Ronnimar is another "fake artist"???

Regards,

Comment

Hi,

What or Who is Dolly TS.

ronnimar - I don't think it's a fake, I'm still checking this strategy and it seems quite profit.

I suggest all of you to check it out in demo first...

Good luck

Comment

Hey TopDog,

I think what William is saying is that this strategy has been around for some time now and was originally posted on the web as the "Dolly Trading System" ...so it is questionable whether ronnimar is the original author. If you do a search at some of the other forums for "Dolly" you will likely find it.

Good luck in your trading.

Comment

Sound like another variation of Dr. Zain Agha ZTL method ( I think it's shared in
            this forum) which make use of London session. However I personally believe
            ZTL method is not so profitable anymore due to the system already known to most
            brokers and they probably find a way to beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by azhar07
              Sound like another variation of Dr. Zain Agha ZTL method ( I think it's shared in
              How about Z-50 ?

Comment

Originally posted by azhar07

How do brokers beat/destroy a profitable sys? :o

Comment

Yes azhar07, is there some posibility the brokers are spying our accounts for hints of SL or TP? I think the only broker that would do such things are scams one and definitely fx thieves...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X