Ninja with Amp

SignalTime

What broker you use now? If this does not work Ninja for charts and multicharts for orders.

Hi,

From my side, i highly recommend you to use R|Trader from AMP. Because what you need it's only the DOM to execute the ordrer, and the DOM of R|Trader is very nice

The chart and all the software of order flow (OFA, NOFT ,GZT ,AuctionDashboard ,Gom ,Bookmap ,MZpack ....) you can use Ninjatrader

And to avoid to create evry month a new account you can use the cracked version of ninjatrader ( http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22222-New-Ninjatrader/page93 )

But i'm not sure if this craked version work until now or not. I hope if anybody here confirm that

Hi,

From my side, i highly recommend you to use R|Trader from AMP. Because what you need it's only the DOM to execute the ordrer, and the DOM of R|Trader is very nice

The chart and all the software of order flow (OFA, NOFT ,GZT ,AuctionDashboard ,Gom ,Bookmap ,MZpack ....) you can use Ninjatrader

And to avoid to create evry month a new account you can use the cracked version of ninjatrader ( http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22222-New-Ninjatrader/page93 )

But i'm not sure if this craked version work until now or not. I hope if anybody here confirm that

The .31 edu ver work BUT depending on how NT connects to your broker. If NT needs to access the web to connect to your broker, then NT will phone home and you'll get a No-No message then your copy/machine/etc will get blacklist. Luckily I used VMware for these kind of scenario testing. If you're connecting to IB then you merely block NT and connect NT to the IB WTS app.

Edited by thaomoua

Hi,

are you using cqg for both?

The .31 edu ver work BUT depending on how NT connects to your broker. If NT needs to access the web to connect to your broker, then NT will phone home and you'll get a No-No message then your copy/machine/etc will get blacklist. Luckily I used VMware for these kind of scenario testing. If you're connecting to IB then you merely block NT and connect NT to the IB WTS app.

If anyone is interested, ed NT .31 does work with AMP in live acct. Since I had an account with them pre-2014, my acct platform setup have the NT option (annual, semi, quarterly lease or direct (meaning your own license)). For new AMP account, you will need to ask AMP support. Just ask them that you're a new client and have your own NT license, will they allow you to trade with NT? You don't need to go into detail, they will not be asking you any question. Chances are the answer will be YES, but (again) you'll need to confirm.

In the .31 edu package, make sure you use the DLL from MyPersonalDll &config folder.

If anyone is interested, ed NT .31 does work with AMP in live acct. Since I had an account with them pre-2014, my acct platform setup have the NT option (annual, semi, quarterly lease or direct (meaning your own license)). For new AMP account, you will need to ask AMP support. Just ask them that you're a new client and have your own NT license, will they allow you to trade with NT? You don't need to go into detail, they will not be asking you any question. Chances are the answer will be YES, but (again) you'll need to confirm.

In the .31 edu package, make sure you use the DLL from MyPersonalDll &config folder.

Thank you. I will try.

Assume scenario AMP eduNinja CQG and usage eduStatic DOM in Ninja

What will happen if there is a dispute between trader and AMP about the processing of an order at the exchange with respect to the usage of eduNinja platform.

Assume AMP will investigate the dispute: will they be able to retrieve from whatever logs that a edu Ninja has been used?

Trader may get troubles with TT when static DOM has been used and no associated fee has been contributed to TT.

I am not from USA, but I think trader may face issues with the US law.

Anyone knows how this works? I am afraid to use the edu Ninja for real live orders in case there is a dispute about an order and that AMP then may find out a edu Ninja version has been used by trader.

Assume scenario AMP eduNinja CQG and usage eduStatic DOM in Ninja

What will happen if there is a dispute between trader and AMP about the processing of an order at the exchange with respect to the usage of eduNinja platform.

Assume AMP will investigate the dispute: will they be able to retrieve from whatever logs that a edu Ninja has been used?

Trader may get troubles with TT when static DOM has been used and no associated fee has been contributed to TT.

I am not from USA, but I think trader may face issues with the US law.

Anyone knows how this works? I am afraid to use the edu Ninja for real live orders in case there is a dispute about an order and that AMP then may find out a edu Ninja version has been used by trader.

You are right in those cases, it can become legal/support issue even trading from outside U.S. I am outside U.S too.

You are right in those cases, it can become legal/support issue even trading from outside U.S. I am outside U.S too.

I don't use the DOM due to those and other issues. Depending on your market, how precise do you want? My entry/exit is always 4-5 points/ticks/etc off and is always submitted ahead of time to the broker.

The only thing I used in NT is just the chart and drawing tools, and the occasional indi. Actually I could have just used AMP's own platforms, but my trial with their software show they are too cumbersome to use (not user friendly.) Heck I even went as far as being safe and traded using AMP's platform and use NT free acct to pull live data and do my analysis. I can safely say AMP and NT data price match up perfect in real-time.

Sorry, went off subject. :)

Hi,

R /TRADER and R/TRADER In AMP is Rithmic data feed server? With a single data feed server you can have data in educated ninja to graph and use indicators and use the R / Trader dom to execute the orders.

If is it possible I'm interested, What I have to do to conect both?.

Thank you

Heck I even went as far as being safe and traded using AMP's platform and use NT free acct to pull live data and do my analysis. I can safely say AMP and NT data price match up perfect in real-time.

Sorry, went off subject. :)

Hi thaomoua, did the blacklisting occur when connecting to Ninja brokerage or else?

Edited by k33