Same stock (Ferrari) on 2 different markets and Elliott Wave analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same stock (Ferrari) on 2 different markets and Elliott Wave analysis

I have invested some time ago in this stock (Ferrari) which is quoted both in Italian Stock Exchange and in NYSE (see quotations below)

What I am wondering, and this is the question for Elliott Wave experts, is how this fact (=quotations of the same stock in 2 markets) can help in the EW analysis, or complicate it.

I mean... it seems we are in the 5th wave now but if I look at the "Italian graph" (let me call it this way, I mean the Euro quotation on the Italian market) it seems there is a Diagonal.
    This Diagonal disappears in the "NYSE graph" (the USD quotation on the NYSE market)

So, in cases like this, my question is: "who" is right?
    If I see, for example, an ending diagonal in one graph and no ending diagonal on the other one, does it mean the the EW calculation is wrong? The 2 graphs should show the same "labeling" and the same impulse waves/corrections in each time period of the 2 charts?

So impulse/impulse, correction/correction, flat/flat.... ecc.... I mean, what I see on the "Italian chart" must be the exactly the same structure that I see on the "NYSE chart"
    And cases like impulse/diagonal, flat/zigzag, should be relabeled, because it cannot be that in the same time period there is (for example) an ending diagonal on the Italian chart, while there is a clear impulse on the NYSE chart?

Since English is not my mother language I hope I succeeded in explaining what is my doubt

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Minion; 19-07-17, 18:02.

Oggi ci stanno le macchinette :-) HFT

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    Working...
    X