Multicharts 9.1 and 10 - Oanda connection reject -

FXWallabie

Hi,

I am trying demo account with Oanda in Multicharts, but last week I could not get connected, because the web page that appear for type the login and password says "There is a problem with website´s Security Certificate"...but not say "continue anyway, under his own risk", etc...:-/

Then...I can´t connect and see data in real time...:-?:((

Of course I searched the solution in the web...but I did not find her...I tried changing and restore the date of the PC, but don´t work...Also I tried cleaning cache of Java, but don´t work...

If anyone have a solution...I will be grateful...[-O<

Hi,

I am trying demo account with Oanda in Multicharts, but last week I could not get connected, because the web page that appear for type the login and password says "There is a problem with website´s Security Certificate"...but not say "continue anyway, under his own risk", etc...:-/

Then...I can´t connect and see data in real time...:-?:((

Of course I searched the solution in the web...but I did not find her...I tried changing and restore the date of the PC, but don´t work...Also I tried cleaning cache of Java, but don´t work...

If anyone have a solution...I will be grateful...[-O<

Check your PC date and time.