Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elliott Wave Theory and right rule about Wave 4. A clarification.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I have a few questions about EW terminology. Does anyone know the official answers by Elliott Wave International?

1. Is a Double ZigZag a Double Three, or not?
    2. What I mean is: does a Double ZigZag count as "corrective combination"?

According to EWI, this is the definition of a Double Three:

Combination that comprises two corrective wave patterns, labeled W and Y, linked by a
    corrective wave pattern labeled X.

So if we go with this definition, a Double ZigZag would be a Double Three, right?
    Because a ZigZag is a corrective wave pattern. And a Double ZigZag is pattern comprised of "two corrective wave patterns, labeled W and Y, linked by a corrective wave pattern labeled X - as mentioned in the definition.

Could anyone confirm/disconfirm?
    PS: I know this isn't really relevant for trading. But I still want to know.

Comment

In Elliott Wave Principle (by Prechter) you can find an "Official" answer at page 42 (where Zigzags and double zigzags are covered) and at page 52 (where Combinations are covered).

In short it seems to me that Double Threes are "sideways" combinations while double zigzags obviously are not.

Comment

Thank you, Minion! That makes sense, forgot about that ..sharp correction family vs sideways correction family!

Comment

I wish a good and profitable trading with Elliott wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIQibIKoIc (Nino Ferrer - Agata)
          Last edited by laser1000it; 13-04-18, 07:54.

Comment

thanks bro fo ths

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X