TFX NEW Indicator

• 2 weeks later...

Re: TFX NEW Indicator

What do you know?!?!?!?! I love this forum and will always share the stuff i have here

hxxp://www.theforextruth.com/tft_purchase_reciept_download.html

hxxp://www.theforextruth.com/CTS_4x_purchase_reciept_download.html

hxxp://www.theforextruth.com/CTS_4X_TFT_purchase_reciept_download.html

hxxp://www.theforextruth.com/CTS_4X_Indices_purchase_reciept_download.html

hxxp://www.theforextruth.com/CTS_4X_Indices_TFT_purchase_reciept_download.html

Don't forget to give me kudos .... lol

If possible please mirror it into 4shared and other download sites . Mine internet connection has been very slow thats why I couldn't

osaza, kind of you to share. Have you tried these indicators and if so can you please give your feed back on them'

Been using only the TFX OBOS Oscillator and so far I find its signals very accurate (not 100%) ... on 1hr timeframe .... all currencies . I added it up to the sk trading system (already shared on this wonderful forum too).

Could anyone share TFX OBOS.mt4 please?

The main package is so full of video that's why the files so big. Maybe this package will help everyone that not have high speed internet connection. So i only fill with T*F*X main indicator... Enjoy ! :shand:

xxx.4shared.com/file/123694343/1b5b956f/TestItYourself.html

here.. just indicator TFX + screenshoot + doc

[i]This document is in reference to 5 MetaTrader 4 indicators…

•	TFX Pivot Points – plots current pivot points on the charts
•	TFX OBOS Oscillator – used to locate overbought and oversold areas of the market
•	TFX Pivot Pro – plots the current support and resistance levels within a market (upgraded version of TFX Pivot Points)
•	TFX Reversal - plots the areas which have a high possibility of a reversal in trend
•	TFX Trend Bar – changes colors of candles in accordance with trend reversals (best used with TFX Reversal)

To install these indicators in MetaTrader4, you need to copy five of these files (ex4) and past them in the following folder… C:\\Programs\MetaTrader4\Experts\Indicators. When you reopen MetaTrader4, they should be in your custom indicators folder.[/i]

download link....

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah0781e/n/TFX_MT4_Indicators_zip

i think will help you.. :shand:

could anybody kindly reupload the CTS 4x only one file from the 4 Files.mine can unzip correctly.TQ in advanced! ^:)^

C*T*S 4X package, just indi, screenshot and manuals.... small size. Less bandwidth is good :-bd

http://www.4shared.com/file/124586069/1fa40db1/DareToShare.html

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody in this forum have tried all this indicators ? Which pair & which timeframe more suitabel with all this indicators ?

I use TFX Reversal and TFX OBOS Oscillator (pivots make me crazy :P ) and I'm very happy with them... for me H4 is the best TF and pair I use is GBPUSD..

Good Luck Sam

Barbara

I use TFX Reversal and TFX OBOS Oscillator (pivots make me crazy :P ) and I'm very happy with them... for me H4 is the best TF and pair I use is GBPUSD..

Good Luck Sam

Barbara

Are you used 0,8 & -0,8 Levels for TFX OBOS or any kind setup for GBP/USD H4 ?

Are you used 0,8 & -0,8 Levels for TFX OBOS or any kind setup for GBP/USD H4 ?

Yes I use 0.8 and -0.8 ... but be careful some times when he touch 0.8 level he my go down or up much more :D ... so that is only for orientation not for jumping in because it touched lowest or highest level ;)

Barbara