Old Market Analytics Indicators

Does anyone have the code for the old Market Analytics indicators? I have some of the Easylanguage code for a few of the indicators but I am missing the functions which are password protected. I have the function files but I can't open them because they are password protected. I can upload them if someone can try to crack them.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Thanks but I'm using Multicharts and not Tradestation. Besides, I can't install the .exe files on Windows 7.

If you don´t work with Tradestation Ok, but this patch work fine in TS 8.7 on Windows 10 64bits. I can copy and paste functions from TS8.7 to MC11 free password (I work with both programs)...in this week I will upload.

Hi smithee;

Here the link for MA Functions decompiled. Here the code of all functions of MA_Indicators (only functions).

hxxps://[email protected]/file/awzb33

Wow thanks a lot FXWallabie. If it's not too much too ask, can you also send the indicator files? The reason I ask is because most of them are just blank or incomplete so I thought maybe with your cracking, they will be complete.

Wow thanks a lot FXWallabie. If it's not too much too ask, can you also send the indicator files? The reason I ask is because most of them are just blank or incomplete so I thought maybe with your cracking, they will be complete.

Yes, some indicators are incomplete, or only appear one line of code, and I can´t to Plot in TS8.7 or MC11, I don´t know why...Some indicators like MA_Pivots ask for a password and when I want open with decompiler nothing appear in the screen (not code), perhaps the original MA file is incomplete...