Danger!!! Malicious software on mt4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger!!! Malicious software on mt4

Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.

Virus MT4

Originally posted by wan View Post
    Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.
    I have heard several cases of this virus apparently opéra in a disorderly way until empty your accounts. We must be very careful.

Comment

This must be BS.
      2 new members who just registered and made their first post on this subject, with the same IP ? No way !

Comment

There is so many malware on different websites and any wrong click of ads. So you should be aware of what you are looking for online before you click on any malware ads.

Comment

I think the virus is within us....lets get rid of that virus first!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X