Danger!!! Malicious software on mt4

Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.

Virus MT4

Hello everyone! I am writing to notify you that there is currently malicious software for MT4 that enters the system from the download of infected EAs and tools, how is this possible? I do not know for sure, but two of my colleagues and close associates lost money from their accounts, not in part, but in full. Apparently the EA is of Russian origin and is marketing its contaminated AEs to different platforms without being detected the fault.

I have heard several cases of this virus apparently opéra in a disorderly way until empty your accounts. We must be very careful.

• 2 months later...
Guest Moon_shine
There is so many malware on different websites and any wrong click of ads. So you should be aware of what you are looking for online before you click on any malware ads.