[Req] MotiveWave Ultimate 5.0.11

CrisBarbedo

https://youtu.be/NFxfC5czaCs

Man selling their cracks 300$ and 500$ Too much on my opinion

Hi :)

Of course it's very expensive, and UNRELIABLE deal...

Just imagine the following event( adding any variable you may imagine - i am just giving an example ) : the cracking code you have paid for is related to the ID of your hardware (generally a hard drive and / or the motherboard / graphic card ).....If for any reason, you have to change the HWID, you have to convince the seller to send you a NEW CODE : he may refuse or he may be dead ( any life event ), so good luck......

The web is as much UNRELIABLE as the "Real" Life.......Mix them both, and pray each day Lady Luck to be with you, folks..

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what is the main improvement over the cracked one pls? Is there anything better on Elliott wave calculation maybe? I would appreciate if anyone can show how to get a real data feed. For some reason FXCM connectivity has been somehow disabled... Null Connectivity. Loading the data via the import is becoming a burden to analyse and find trading opportunities.

Can anyone tell me what is the main improvement over the cracked one pls? Is there anything better on Elliott wave calculation maybe? I would appreciate if anyone can show how to get a real data feed. For some reason FXCM connectivity has been somehow disabled... Null Connectivity. Loading the data via the import is becoming a burden to analyse and find trading opportunities.

I don't know, but I got and use OANDA demo with real data into MW4.2.8 a long time (may be year).

But FOREX only/ And all right me)))

Edited by ruten

I don't know, but I got and use OANDA demo with real data into MW4.2.8 a long time (may be year).

But FOREX only/ And all right me)))

FXCM seems have discontinued support for the 4.2.8 version on demo accounts at least as the same user credentials on the latest version do connect. Wish to buy the original but its way too much damn. The Elliott wave feature is just stunning.