[Req] MotiveWave Ultimate 5.0.11

CrisBarbedo

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think andreybbrv sells the the Motivewave 5 Ultimate Edition for around 200$ will this only work for one computer or can one do a group buy for something like this.

Also wondered if anyone familiar with his work if software purchased from him can be used for live trading.

If he has I'm sure someone else has cracked this version to.

If there is a stable crack that works, I can be the middleman if needed. I trade BTC on a regular basis.

What amount of BTC was he asking for?

I received a email from him couple weeks ago he mentioned a price of 200$, he made no mention that it did not work properly or had problems.

Not sure if with a group buy if it could be then shared or just for one computer.

is for one pc, hardwar id, but we can use a vm, vmware and jump this little problem, I already do this with another things

I received a email from him couple weeks ago he mentioned a price of 200$, he made no mention that it did not work properly or had problems.

Not sure if with a group buy if it could be then shared or just for one computer.

How safe is it to share your machine ID with someone you don't know ?

There seems to be enough interest here for a group buy except it is against forum rules to organize one.

Is that what would be reguired to run it, that is sharing your machine ID? not sure id be comfortable with that.

Other then that I don't the forum would mind a group buy as long as it is shared here, I'd be ok with that as long as there is enough that would be willing to buy it, id be ok paying.

Made some enquries.

Looks like when he sells you the crack, you have enter the machine ID for activating the crack. This way he makes sure there are no GroupBuys taking place. if I am not mistaken you don't have to share the ID with him,you have to enter it this during the installation process.