[Req] MotiveWave Ultimate 5.0.11

CrisBarbedo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time has passed and new versions came out (latest announcement is "Version 5.2.2 Now Available! (September 11, 2017)")

The most important part of the Release Notes, for those like me using a free data service, is this one

This version of MotiveWave includes numerous bug fixes and the following enhancements:

1. Google/Yahoo – Since Labor Day, Google has disabled their interface for free live quotes. This update will poll Yahoo for quotes instead. Please note the restrictions on Yahoo quotes:

a. Delayed – Yahoo quotes are typically delayed by 15 minutes (or more)

b. Limited – The range of live quotes from Yahoo is more limited than the quotes that were available from Google.

I know that if tonyweb/others had cr-acked MW 5 someone would have posted it here, but sometimes cr-ackers say that (obviously) they don't update cracks for minor versions but only for major versions.

Now, version 4.2.24 doesn't work anymore with Google/Yahoo (the only way is to import .csv charts using Yahoo historical data), so MW 5.2.2 is a "major version"

Do someone know if when the request was posted on the cr-acker forum, someone (tonyweb?) began working on it or simply it was not taken into consideration and was eventually thrashed?

Just to be prepared

Thanks for the information

Hi Bros :)

Got some infos ( but unfortunately NO LINKS ) on Crackerz Forum :

1. post from : francisnonso, Aug 20, 2017

New version's Crack is out of MotiveWave Ultimate v5.1.3 ( OFA, OFA AlgoX).

2. Post from a skilled trader named Chipeur :

new version 5.2

very good for volume and order flow ...see that >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.motivewave.com/guides/MotiveWave_Volume_Analysis.pdf

do a request if you need it ...perhaps tonyweb can help you

major release for me

Candyman said weeks ago he did know about a recent crack he got / seen......but not kept it.....

Good luck to us all for this stuff..... :)

Edited by Shenong

• 4 weeks later...
sorry for ignorance but who is Tonyweb

Tonyweb is a famous cracker visiting various Reversers Boardz...He is a kind, cool, and humble guy....Good especially in JAVA stuff....

However, he has not any ( my guess ) STABLE place / time where / when to find him....FREE guys, like the vast majority ( 99.99% ) of the crackers / reversers.

Peace to you and to him (if he reads that some day ) :)

Thanks Tonyweb.

Tonyweb is a famous cracker visiting various Reversers Boardz...He is a kind, cool, and humble guy....Good especially in JAVA stuff....

However, he has not any ( my guess ) STABLE place / time where / when to find him....FREE guys, like the vast majority ( 99.99% ) of the crackers / reversers.

Peace to you and to him (if he reads that some day ) :)

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to thank you for taking the time to inform us here of the possibility of receiving this wonderful piece of software. Also I truly hope that your friend will agree to share this with the forum. I'm sure I speak for everyone here by saying thank you in advance to your friend who has taken the time and energy to educate this software.

• 1 month later...

Candyman, thnx for being here, sometimes......

permit me, humbly, to ask you a question:

why do you say it is "just another useless thing" ??? do you "practice" trading ? Hve you tested this software ? etc....

Thnx for spending some minutes to give light to me...

Things i don't understand, because you have already cracked lots of "trading" stuff, right....And you anyway continue to come here, which is a TRADERS ( noobs / no noobs ) place....

So, WHY this reaction ? Side-effect from some reversers-buddies opinions ?

Peace

I tried to emulate the previous patch but was unsuccessful. It loaded fine but license was NONE and nothing worked.. I should be Java expert. Tony is your only hope. Yes I know a few of the other guys don't like doing trading it accounting software. I will keep trying. Peace

Bro, THANX a lot ( and i am mega-serious in the words i use now ) for replying to the questions...

Personally, i don't use MotiveWave, at this time, but maybe i will in the future, i dunno.

Anyway, the post was NOT to put some PRESSURE on You, just to understand better, nothing more....:)

Of course, we know there are lots of different Programming languages, and Crackers more on some of them, so, yes, Tonyweb will be probably the best solution....

SORRY to have maybe been boring. :-S

Peace too :)

Edited by Shenong

Candyman I thank you for taking the time to even look into this software. Motivewave is a very powerful platform that has been underestimated. The OFA peace is a very useful tool for the trader. I've been very happy with the performance from it, and it's allowed me and others to cut the learning curve for harmonic patterns, Elliott Wave Theory, among many other indicators and strategies. So again I thank all of you who have contributed to this forum the many different tools for trading success. Candyman, thank you. Tonyweb, thank you also.