New plateform order flow trading (ATAS)

Ghost04

Hello,

The best platform for order flow

A new trading platform for order flow was established there some time : look at here : http://orderflowtrading.net/

They propose a free trial for 14 days and there are many possibilities of paiment : monthly, quaterly, annually, lifetime.

I didn't see something here for it and I decided to open a thread.

It is a propriary plateform, just need to connect a datafeed (Rithmic, CQG/Continuum, IQfeed, T4 (CTS), TT, Interactive Brokers, Plaza II, Quik with the possibility to trade through Rithmic, CQG/Continuum, T4 (CTS), TT, Interactive Brokers, Plaza II and Quik is enabled).

There is a lot of tools for read the order flow :

- Smart T&S

- Smart dom

- Footprint

- Market Profile

- Big trade, Iceberg,

- etc

There too many tools, Check them web.

Here there are many very goods guys with goods competences for edu this program.

Somebody can educate this plateform ?

Thanks

Some screens :

[/img]

[/img]

Just a little selection

Please my friend educate it ...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Well, It seem there is no many people interrested by my threat. However, this a very good plateform for orderflow which features not present elsewhere and powerful tools.

Today, I show you two tools : the cluster search and the Speed tape that show great turning points or trend confirmation

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/682259Capture.png' alt='682259Capture.png'>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Well, It seem there is no many people interrested by my threat. However, this a very good plateform for orderflow which features not present elsewhere and powerful tools.

Today, I show you two tools : the cluster search and the Speed tape that show great turning points or trend confirmation

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/682259Capture.png' alt='682259Capture.png'>

Is there any tools in Ninjatrader7 can give us the same result like Cluster Search of ATAS ?

Is there any tools in Ninjatrader7 can give us the same result like Cluster Search of ATAS ?

Actualy ATAS is yhe only plateform to propose, but there are many others interesting tools as smart DOM or smart T&S and more yet.

But it is really more ergonomic than ninjatrader and less demanding of ressources, more fast

Try il it's free !

why you doing adversitment for this platform here? where is crack for this platform?

ninja multichart for free have some function

Just for information : this is a new product for trader order flow, that seems normal to me to speak on trading forum, and for the educate of the plateform, i have not the skills for, i hope here there is ...

Ninjatrader is a good plateform but who needs many add-on for works. Personally, i find ninjatrader is intensive consumer resources and slow with lag.

Futher, on ATAS there are some features only availlable on this plateform.

Have a good day

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For infos : this platform has been cracked in late 2016 months, but it is updating each month, and the cracker needs to re-crack it ( not too much difficult, but necessary ) again, and again....

Seen it in a crackers board, don't remember where, the cracker name was something like rooster, if i am right....

No crack spreaded, probably kept private somewhere....Too good to be spreaded, but it is only my guess. :(

i am rooster1

apparently my loader doesnt get historical data. only realtime. i taught the person to make his own for future updates. i will check it out again when de4dot gets updated

peace

edit the board is tsrh

THANKS dude.....This Atas stuff looks special. sure.....

Peace too, and thnx for RightEdge.... :)

• 2 weeks later...
i am rooster1

apparently my loader doesnt get historical data. only realtime. i taught the person to make his own for future updates. i will check it out again when de4dot gets updated

peace

edit the board is tsrh

I hope you soon have good news for us. I couldn't find the tsrh board, could you please give us a link to the ATAS post where you are working on the loader? Thanks for all!!!

• 1 month later...
Have-you a link I searched but I found nothing

THX

Hi Bro :)

Unfortunately, what i meant is :

READ carefully my post : This stuff is NOT available ( in a cracked version ) except in a trial version, it is anyway updated monthly by the russian Editor, and NO CRACKER will spend time again and again and .... on such a software....Sad but True...

I understand them, they have their real life in parallel, and cracking is more and more hard / time consuming, even more when the DevS / Editors are monitoring the crackers releases, and take counter-measures....

Best

S :)

• 4 months later...