[Req] Tradeguider 4.5

marketrulez

There are several different formats for Metastock data and TradeGuider uses the most recent version. I have a comprehensive symbol list that I use in AmiBroker and I'm looking for a way to export the symbols and data in the most recent Metastock format. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hi Bill, the 4.1.16 RT version also work with Metastock EOD data. Don´t set the program in eSignal mode.

• 1 year later...
@Unclepips , can you share crack of TG ? Thanks

Hi, but it's not the latest version that everybody is looking for. It's the older version that everybody shared here. Let me know if you want it, I can upload. Again, it's the same stuff that is being shared here. Thanks. Unclepips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Anybody knows how to fix the "inidicator information" box to expand? Thanks.

[imgur](https://i.imgur.com/IFLXD1h.png)

Download new file from link posted on the thread . Replace tgrtv4 in Documents with tgrtv4 from the file.

But mind it . Yours saved scanners and charts will disaapear and you will have to make all scanners again.

so better create a copy of existing file before replacing.

Edited by mvssunny

Are you looking for eSignal or Tradeguider?

i am looking for esignal for tradeguider i have tradeguider but i dont have esignal to get live data feed in that.. i saw in ur chart u connected with esignal can u share esignal crack with acess user name and pasword thanks

hi Trader can some one guide me how to get live data feed of froex in tradeguider eod i am using it with metastock offline chart.

If anyone have esignal crack with user id for trade guider eod please share i am attching my software pic alsozm6pgo please open and see link of picture of trade guider software thanks

https://prnt.sc/zm6pgo pic here

Edited by sham45

hi Trader can some one guide me how to get live data feed of froex in tradeguider eod i am using it with metastock offline chart.

If anyone have esignal crack with user id for trade guider eod please share i am attching my software pic alsozm6pgo please open and see link of picture of trade guider software thanks

https://prnt.sc/zm6pgo pic here

I don't know how to transfer live data, but from what I see in the picture it works fine for you. May I ask which version you downloaded?