[REQ] Wave59 Pro

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
fireflyk,

AGAIN: The crash is related to the bad "crack".

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

Thanks for replying.

Based on my observation so far, the program won't crash, unless we try to close a chart or format it.

I remember someone mentioned it somewhere that it's because the crack is not complete.

I was just hoping that maybe someone found a solution or workaround for that.

Anyway, below it's a workaround to load ASCII data for anyone who needs it:

1. create symbol in Data Manager

2. double click the symbol to create a chart. in the pop up Setting window, choose offline, fill in other related setting like timeframe etc. In the Database tab, choose a range that extends to future dates, so that you can later see forecast if you use cycle analysis.

3. click Ok, the chart shows no data and asks you to add symbol again. Click No.

4. Now click "paste in data from file" through the "Options" tab. Choose your csv file, choose the correct price and date format setting like you did when adding symbol. then click Ok, you will see the data loaded on the chart.

Now right click on the chart, and save it. you can later use it as a template to load other data to it.

Hi Sixer,

Thanks for replying.

Based on my observation so far, the program won't crash, unless we try to close a chart or format it.

I remember someone mentioned it somewhere that it's because the crack is not complete.

2. double click the symbol to create a chart. in the pop up Setting window, choose offline, fill in other related setting like timeframe etc. In the Database tab, choose a range that extends to future dates, so that you can later see forecast if you use cycle analysis.

3. click Ok, the chart shows no data and asks you to add symbol again. Click No.

4. Now click "paste in data from file" through the "Options" tab. Choose your csv file, choose the correct price and date format setting like you did when adding symbol. then click Ok, you will see the data loaded on the chart.

Now right click on the chart, and save it. you can later use it as a template to load other data to it.

Fireflyk,

That's interesting thanks. If the Ascii file is update by another program and wave59pro2 is still running, do you see the updated bar in the chart when you press F5?

Hi Sixer,

Thanks for replying.

Still no luck.

Is it on 32bit or 64 bit?

Which's OS that you use? XP or Vista?