[REQ] Wave59 Pro

Yes, I agree, Shenong. Earik Bean's Wave59 is ultra expensive, not to mention that Wave59 can only accept paid subscription data in order to use it. So the user is making payments forever and probably Earik is getting a cut out of the subscription payments. I guess if you're making millions of dollars using the various methods that it's designed to trade, the subscription fee is nominal. However, most of us are not there yet.

As for the educated versions that are found in the forum, I hope some people here are making money in their trades using Wave59.

Excellent comments and explanations. Thnx a lot.

Apart of the different approaches of each program, the PRICE of the stuff is just AMAZINGLY Overpriced for W59...E. BEANN sounds ( to me at least ) as a very GREEDY guy, when you compare with Timing Solution cost ( and the complexity of the TS program )....

And even more, Beann doesn't even fix quickly all the known problems of his 'baby', which is a shame, for me.

Ciao

S :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I agree, Shenong. Earik Bean's Wave59 is ultra expensive, not to mention that Wave59 can only accept paid subscription data in order to use it. So the user is making payments forever and probably Earik is getting a cut out of the subscription payments. I guess if you're making millions of dollars using the various methods that it's designed to trade, the subscription fee is nominal. However, most of us are not there yet.

As for the educated versions that are found in the forum, I hope some people here are making money in their trades using Wave59.

as far as $99 monthly subscription plan it is bearable ,eod yahoo is free but real time data too costly, main concern is that how much software are useful for trading , one can't apply directly ear..k costly book like UTM aka big berth.a & MTS . i too searching a good/profitable user with wav..59

For those of you who are Asto Traders, I found an Excel spreadsheet that calculates planetary angles. The sample spreadsheets are at the bottom of this web page. http://www.stargazing.net/kepler/astrofnc.html I wonder how these angles compare to Wave59. SolarFire9 and TimingSolution?

Here's one of the sample spreadsheets.

http://www.stargazing.net/kepler/astrovba.zip

• 2 weeks later...
plz help me on this

PM also done

Hi, apologies for my late response. I have been using the wave59 pro 2.17 and wave59 rt 3.6 for about one month now. I must say, it is worth every penny to pay for wave59 pro 2.17 from the guy who crack the original wave59 pro 2.1 verson. This wave59 pro 2.17 is really good if you learn how to apply advanced 5 point pattern correctly. It will take you to a different professional level. For the market cycle? I am not so keen on Lars von Thienen decoding the hidden market rhythm techniques so I found his cycle analysis does not really apply to forex trading. I prefer use Earik Beann's planet rise harmonics index on 5 min chart.

In view of the datafeed, I have tried a number of options trying to get the data read over from mt4 to wave59 platform, the problem is the data did not update automatically on all time frames. If I use ctrl +k every few miniutes, it was an absolutely nightmare to run on 4 - 5 different timeframes. At the end, I have to use DTN IQ data feed, paying them $30 per month for the forex. so far it works brilliantly and have no problem whatsoever.

If you are serious about forex trading, it is best to pay for the datafeed and the better wave59 version.

Hi, apologies for my late response. I have been using the wave59 pro 2.17 and wave59 rt 3.6 for about one month now. I must say, it is worth every penny to pay for wave59 pro 2.17 from the guy who crack the original wave59 pro 2.1 verson. This wave59 pro 2.17 is really good if you learn how to apply advanced 5 point pattern correctly. It will take you to a different professional level. For the market cycle? I am not so keen on Lars von Thienen decoding the hidden market rhythm techniques so I found his cycle analysis does not really apply to forex trading. I prefer use Earik Beann's planet rise harmonics index on 5 min chart.

In view of the datafeed, I have tried a number of options trying to get the data read over from mt4 to wave59 platform, the problem is the data did not update automatically on all time frames. If I use ctrl +k every few miniutes, it was an absolutely nightmare to run on 4 - 5 different time frames. At the end, I have to use DTN IQ data feed, paying them $30 per month for the forex. so far it works brilliantly and have no problem whatsoever.

If you are serious about forex trading, it is best to pay for the datafeed and the better wave59 version.

thanks for reply, i was searching a lot here & there to populate wave 59 fro MT4 , even i had asked this question to earik, he says he may try to add this feature on wave 2.29 or 2.30 version, in 2006-10 period there was a solution but that not worked at present time, so if u shared your solution that it may helpful to club with old system

currently i m using GDFL (feed from india, it use esignal plugin to populate data) but that company are not giving official connection with wave 59, you may also have to thwacked little to populate

please show some examples of this fabulous program. Show us some analysis of this mystery program. Who care about the price of data if it works. $150 for a data feed is not a lot of money if you are using somthing that works. So the mystery of the mystery program continues.

Here's an example of a Wave59 Chart that I used to use. I used to lease Wave59 rt from earik beann, not the Pro version. but when he focused so much on the Pro, I quitted leasing it and shifting my focus to trade mostly with TimingSolution instead. I like Wave59 a lot had I got lots of help from those geniuses I would consider continue leasing it. I also tested the cracked Wave59 Pro 2.10 but it crashed a lot. sometimes it worked, most of the times not. I stopped using wave59 altogether. Wave59 has many UNconventional indicators that you cannot find with other trading software.

http://i.imgur.com/tm7bJfE.png

please show some examples of this fabulous program. Show us some analysis of this mystery program. Who care about the price of data if it works. $150 for a data feed is not a lot of money if you are using somthing that works. So the mystery of the mystery program continues.

r10080

https://www.sendspace.com/file/r10080

chart with moon declination , aka big bertha indicator & cycle swing indicator

rlygangesh,

Try importing Yahoo EOD data. I'm curious how well it works with it, since you have the current version.

6i1jfp

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6i1jfp

it is one minute chart of previous 2 day of NSE bank index banknifty, see the beauty of exaustion bar 1 & 2 , 95 count, how beautiful they find top & bottom, & they don't repaint

rlygangesh,

Try importing Yahoo EOD data. I'm curious how well it works with it, since you have the current version.

hi sir

my post no #33 with yahoo eod data & it is not a latest version

it is 2.17 crac..k unfortunately with hardware lock, ASCII also work with this version

• 2 weeks later...
Yahoo API has been restructured and programs downloading EOD data are now obsolete. Yahoo will be making the new API available sometime. The next version of Wave59 Pro (2.29) will include both the new Yahoo API and the API from Google as a backup EOD data source.

• 1 month later...

Since Wave59 Pro is primarily Gann related, I see that MotiveWave has several Gann tools such as Gann Angles, Gann Grid. Does anyone know how these tools are used or where that information can be found? I haven't seen any Wave59 Pro cracks, so in the mean time maybe I can use these tools.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/6i1jfp

it is one minute chart of previous 2 day of NSE bank index banknifty, see the beauty of exaustion bar 1 & 2 , 95 count, how beautiful they find top & bottom, & they don't repaint

Edited by Bill Bundle

If need any webinars on power user conference with scipts 2011 worth $1995, Lars von Thienen's decoding the hidden market rhythm worth $1995 please pm me. I will send you the link. But please share with me if you have a quarter pivot indicator for mt4.

Its time for me to pay back to the community. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...