[Req] FX Boundless

The indicator on the chart is the Parabolic SAR:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7892

Sixer

Edit:

Compare it to the signals with the "Bollinger Band ma filtered" indicator from mrtools:

https://www.forex-station.com/post/bollinger-band-type-indicators-8412977?&trail=20

I have a system for sell; took me 10 years to develop, So simple is almost ridicule. Price at 10,000 profits 90%; money back if you can proved that doesn't work. Meaning, you have to take picture of entry and exit for a month.

dannydon hello

I guess you trade for years. Do you belive any person on earth can make 92% winners.Do you think he will give or sell his program/indicators ?.

The answer is ,no.

Thank you egaalh...yes have been trading for years and have learnt a lot so don't often come to this site...but you are right....in fact I just wanted to see the indicator nothing else and hope you also making money in forex....my best wishes!

I have a system for sell; took me 10 years to develop, So simple is almost ridicule. Price at 10,000 profits 90%; money back if you can proved that doesn't work. Meaning, you have to take picture of entry and exit for a month.

Please STOP scamming other innocent people... if you have guts go and make money yourself rather than stealing from those people who are desperate to make money!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the earth is flat! laser1000it

In reference to forex to have a profitable system is dificult; with millions of them out there useless, a profitable one at 10k is not bad if you have money, I could not myself afford it in my beginnings days and I definetly would think to be a scam since most of then not work. Those that really work as a matter of fact; rarely for sell because if they become popular brokers adapt very fast to it. My sincere apologies if i offend anyone.