Trading System Lab (www.tradingsystemlab.com)

mimtek

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trading System Lab (www.tradingsystemlab.com)

Price Action Lab provides time limited full demo for DLPAL DQ and DLPAL S. Both are easily time-limit bypassed.

Hi Bro :)

THNX for the infos.....

You would be able to get THIS DEMO, and to try the Time-Bypassing process , then to keep US informed..... ??? :):):)

THANX IN ADVANCE

Regards

• 5 weeks later...
Isn't the demo producing code where the parameters are hidden? In that case, it becomes useless to test it practically.

Seems new demo has full code. Useful program works best from all I tried, systems are robust and make money if you develop right way and carefully.

I've read through the manual here: http://priceactionlab.com/Manual/dlpals/dlpals.html . The logic to find patterns is really quite simple and anyone with a bit of experience could program it in Tradestation, Ninjatrader, etc. You could even pay someone to program it pretty cheap. They even give you screenshots of what the code would look like.

This is way overpriced software.

The software uses OHLC data only and no fancy indicators and as such is reliable. The logic goes something like: If Close2>Close1, then buy on Next day Open or Close . If you have heard of GPFPro (Genetic Patter Finder, an excel library) or Genehunter, they do work the same way. From what I have seen, PAL gives a readymade code for trading for different TA software.

Mi revisión de Price Action Lab después de dos años de uso. El software funciona como se espera y genera sistemas, pero el rendimiento futuro depende del proceso de selección. Nos gusta pero debes hacer tu propia tarea. Esperamos que esta revisión general positiva ayude a la empresa a actualizar el software y proporcionar más funciones.

Today I got a notice from my ISP that my details were requested by some agency for using some program illegally and my details were forwarded because the program locked my IP. I believe this is related to DLPAL and I cannot think of anything else. I am reading the license terms and they are horrific. I am destroying all copies of DLPAL and PAL and reformatting my disks. I thought you would like to know.

Today I got a notice from my ISP that my details were requested by some agency for using some program illegally and my details were forwarded because the program locked my IP. I believe this is related to DLPAL and I cannot think of anything else. I am reading the license terms and they are horrific. I am destroying all copies of DLPAL and PAL and reformatting my disks. I thought you would like to know.

Thanx a lot for this INFO.

Well, i guess using some cracked / or retail VPN ( ane even TOR in additional layer ) could / would be a good idea......forthose who want to test the stuff anyway. :-? :)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...