Mt4 600+ reliable decompiling/educate service - with fee/payment

mangrad

Freelancer will delete any posting that reference decompiling.

You will need to place a request under something else so you don't draw attention.

Right. Just post a generic type of job like, "custom work on metatrader ex4 file." Then just see which freelancers have bid on other decompile Metatrader projects and contact them to bid on yours.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm looking for someone in Freelancer who can help me to pass an EX4 to MQ4 and everything they answer is not serious, the first thing they want is to speak for Skipe and charge in advance, the first one to pay what I asked 10 days ago. he does not answer me

Any advice or help?

Thank you

help with Freelancer

I'm looking for someone in Freelancer who can help me to pass an EX4 to MQ4 and everything they answer is not serious, the first thing they want is to speak for Skipe and charge in advance, the first one to pay what I asked 10 days ago. he does not answer me

Any advice or help?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guys I thought it was impossible educate ex4 made with 600+ build

Has something changed?

There is no click and decompile software like before. Any decompiling would have to be done manually.

freelancer keeps deleting my projects no matter what i write :(

Try contacting the metatrader programmers directly through freelancer rather than posting a project. I've gone through a half a dozen though with no luck. If you do find someone, please share.

Try contacting the metatrader programmers directly through freelancer rather than posting a project. I've gone through a half a dozen though with no luck. If you do find someone, please share.

Hi kendal, you can't directly messaging with a programmer on freelancer. The only thing you can do is to invite them into your project (which I don't have) :(

Am I missing something?

So, it's possible but nobody knows someone who's actually capable to do that, are we sure is not just an urban legend?

Hi kendal, you can't directly messaging with a programmer on freelancer. The only thing you can do is to invite them into your project (which I don't have) :(

Am I missing something?

Yes you can. Go to hire freelancers / browse directory. Enter metatrader for the search criteria. Click on a freelancer. On the right side "SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE". You don't need an open job to PM them.

Edited by Gretta

It works, but I do not know how the EA was made, but through Freelancer I found someone to pass it to me.

Open the original .ex4 file in notepad. If it starts with EX- it's compiled with a 600+ build and decompiling that would be a huge breakthrough. If it starts EX4- it's an older build and decompiling it is cheap and easy.

• 5 weeks later...