Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The interview with the second place winner of the Trader’s Triple Chase contest from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The interview with the second place winner of the Trader’s Triple Chase contest from

How to trade constantly? The interview with the second place winner of the Trader’s Triple Chase contest from FIBO Group

We offer you to read the interview with the second place winner – trader kredozhs who will tell us about her direction in the contest, ways of her strategy and the role of success in trading Forex.

Hello! Please, tell us a little about yourself.

Hello, my name is Mikhail. I was born on the 20 of January 1960 in Rubezhne city in Luhansk Oblast of Ukraine. From 1982 I have been living and working in Kherson. I have a technical degree. I have been trading Forex from 2008.

What is trading Forex for you: the main income source or rather a hobby that brings profit?

During the first years trading Forex was a hobby for me that sometimes brought profit. Now this is the main source of income. I will try to continue like that.

Did you set any goals when you started trading Forex?

I had a main goal – to learn how to trade and earn. Firstly trading was going with varying success, but I never doubted that there is a potential and steady income will appear in time.

Did you study trading somewhere or learned it by yourself? May be you attended trading courses, seminars, read professional literature?

All necessary knowledge i got from the internet: there I found books, trading systems descriptions, chatted in forums. I started trading on real accounts nearly from the beginning and at the same time I was studying theory and learning from my own mistakes. Now I mostly trade by my own system and use a minimum number of indicators. I also consider fundamental analysis and news in my trading.

Do you think that everyone can learn to earn on the Forex market?

I think that there are no occupations or jobs that suit everyone. Only those who will treat trading on currency market like a serious and time consuming job, not like a game will learn to earn. And you should like this job, it should bring you psychic income. One more important condition – you should be mentally stable and able to follow your own rules, analyze your mistakes and try not to repeat them. If you do not have one of the listed traits – trading Forex is not for you, look for another occupation that will suit your mentality and temperament.

Full interview you could find on our website.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
Working...
X