No announcement yet.

Interview with the winner of third place in the contest Trader's Triple Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with the winner of third place in the contest Trader's Triple Chase

Fortune or the correct calculation? Interview with the winner of third place in the contest Trader's Triple Chase

Last December we summed up the results of Trader’s Triple Chase contest that was held all 2016. The winners are MarketMan, kredozhs and WW who took the ultimate prizes of 25 000 USD, 15 000 USD and 10 000 USD.

We offer you to read the interview with the third place winner – trader WW who will tell us about her direction in the contest, ways of her strategy and the role of success in trading Forex.

Hello! Please tell us a few words about yourself.

Hello! My name is Julia, I live in Ukraine in the beautiful city of Kharkiv.

What has brought you to the Forex?

I became interested in Forex about eight years ago. In the beginning, I looked briefly, then slowly began to read the information. I clearly remember how at first it all seemed to be so confusing! But the more I read, the more it fascinated me. I saw a huge potential for self-development, felt that it was something that I wanted to devote myself to.

How have you developed your trading skills?

Like many others, in the beginning I tried to reinvent the wheel. I had a million ideas, with which I experimented on with small accounts. Gradually I have separated the things I don’t need and now I have formed a clear set of rules for my trading strategy.

Have you participated in another Forex contests before?

I have participated in other competitions earlier, but such a large one like the Trader's Triple Chase. I am very grateful to the company for an interesting project with such opportunities.

How did you hear about the contest Trader's Triple Chase?

My friend sent me a link and we participated in it together, but the first steps were very complex due to the number of participants. The last stage I reached without her.

Full interview you could find on our website.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
Working...
X