Seeking quality Forex traders

Looking for traders

Are you a successful trader earning consistent returns from the market? Are you interested in diversifying your income stream while helping other traders succeed? If the answer is YES, we are looking for you!

We are seeking quality Forex traders with the right skillset and results to spearhead our managed accounts initiative. This opportunity is open to professional and new talent alike. Earning potential is unlimited.

If you are interested in this ground level opportunity please consider the following requirements:

1. Real money trading account

2. At least $5,000 in personal funds

3. Myfxbook fully verified trade record

4. At least 6-months of track record

5. At least 200 executed trades

6. Fully documented strategy, risk, and money management

7. Automated or Manual traders

8. Average trade holding no more than 1 week and no less than 5 minutes

If this opportunity interests you please send me a private message. I will respond within 24 hours with further instructions.

Cheers,

Forex Trader

p.s. if this post violates any forum rules kindly let me know and i will be happy to remove it.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for traders

Are you a successful trader earning consistent returns from the market? Are you interested in diversifying your income stream while helping other traders succeed? If the answer is YES, we are looking for you!

We are seeking quality Forex traders with the right skillset and results to spearhead our managed accounts initiative. This opportunity is open to professional and new talent alike. Earning potential is unlimited.

If you are interested in this ground level opportunity please consider the following requirements:

1. Real money trading account

2. At least $5,000 in personal funds

3. Myfxbook fully verified trade record

4. At least 6-months of track record

5. At least 200 executed trades

6. Fully documented strategy, risk, and money management

7. Automated or Manual traders

8. Average trade holding no more than 1 week and no less than 5 minutes

If this opportunity interests you please send me a private message. I will respond within 24 hours with further instructions.

Cheers,

Forex Trader

p.s. if this post violates any forum rules kindly let me know and i will be happy to remove it.

Ok you have requirements but what describing your offer? What are you going to offer? Money to trade? Some bucketshop broker to move our trading there?

Hi Fxfrival,

Accepted traders will be offered a ground level opportunity in the following ventures:

1) Managed accounts (non US clients)

2) Signal service (US clients)

3) Client coaching

Compensation will be based on fee sharing.

Thank you for your interest.

Cheers,

Dr. Pip

Hi Forex_Trader....can you post something to look at, your last 200 trades etc...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...