• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitcoin

Who's the best bitcoin broaker

Originally posted by anakin View Post
    Who's the best bitcoin broaker

Coinbase I think. Waiting for my broker to add this instrument.

Comment

Ai21btc is a site that predicts in the short term the value of Bitcoin with very good profitability.

Comment

Originally posted by retryll View Post
        Ai21btc is a site that predicts in the short term the value of Bitcoin with very good profitability.

where can i view their news ?

Comment

Originally posted by vrdrive View Post
          where can i view their news ?
          ai21btc on google

Comment

mmm... what is the url ? i can't find any result ?

Comment

Admiral Markets and Plus500 have Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Ethereum cript money, like CFD.

Admiral Markets have MT4 platform, but Plus500 have platform in java that I don´t like the quality of charts and the historical data is few.

Comment

Hotforex could be a good option, I have traded with this broker for years and it just launched Bitcoin trading. I think it's worth to try.

Comment

No one trading Bitcoin here?

Comment

BC = Fake CURRENCY - More a MASS MANIPULATION - use ur brain, guys

Hi all

It seems everyone is thinking of BitCoin as a REAL CURRENCY....Sorry guys, you wrong...

Xplanation : BitCoin is / was just a Crypting Algorythm ( and where do you see a Currency in an algorythm, i would like to read your answer !!! ) , put in place to crypt / anonymize money transactions....

And years later, lots of naive guys consider it as a CURRENCY.....Please, if you have at least 10 neurons active, just remember there has been already several big Cyber-Criminality Thefts, with Managers of BC sites stealing the customers accounts and flying AWAY fast !

Nobody is officialy SURE at 100% there is not some Hidden backdoor in te algo, permitting the creator(s) to do some REMOTE-control on the users accounts, anywhere....

I see this crypto-"currency" as a MASS MIND MANIPULATION...

BC is just a Crypting tech, nothing more....Consider us$1000 stored under BC Crypted algo.....: INPUT these us$1000 in BC, OUTPUT = us$1000 less cryting Fee ( say 2% or 1 % ), and you would have an Honest BC.....Just like a financial service, like Credit Cards companies, nothing else....

Of course, the fact disturbing the process is that these funds are hidden and hence, are a way of doing CRIMINAL transactions....

Imagine VISA or MASTERCARD, which are just big FUNDS transfert Services, considered as Currencies....It would be wrong and S T U P I D...

Well, enuf said, the SMART guys will understand....BUBBLE BUBBLE, BUBBLE with new THEFTS preparing their action....

S >

Comment

what about if we just trade short term and run ... as we really dont know when the bubble will burst ?
                      Last edited by vrdrive; 21-08-17, 06:53.

Comment

Originally posted by vrdrive View Post
                        what about if we just trade short term and run ... as we really dont know when the bubble will burst ?
                        Why not, it is ur money, but be as fast as a cobra attacking, and withdraw your profits very often......

Comment

I know,but we need to see the future.
                          and the future is bit.
                          we all want to belive that we only talking about numbers , and bit is not for real etc.... but as we know ,in japan you can get real money for your bit.
                          guys don't buy it,so i will be the only guy who lost money with bit.
                          you better read about and try to understand.

Comment

Anyone know a trustful broker to trade Bitcoin?

Comment

Hello Shenong
                              Sorry ,but please don't miss the boat.
                              For the future only biycoin.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X