Bitcoin

anakin

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BC = Fake CURRENCY - More a MASS MANIPULATION - use ur brain, guys

Hi all

It seems everyone is thinking of BitCoin as a REAL CURRENCY....Sorry guys, you wrong...

Xplanation : BitCoin is / was just a Crypting Algorythm ( and where do you see a Currency in an algorythm, i would like to read your answer !!! ) , put in place to crypt / anonymize money transactions....

And years later, lots of naive guys consider it as a CURRENCY.....Please, if you have at least 10 neurons active, just remember there has been already several big Cyber-Criminality Thefts, with Managers of BC sites stealing the customers accounts and flying AWAY fast !

Nobody is officialy SURE at 100% there is not some Hidden backdoor in te algo, permitting the creator(s) to do some REMOTE-control on the users accounts, anywhere....

I see this crypto-"currency" as a MASS MIND MANIPULATION...

BC is just a Crypting tech, nothing more....Consider us$1000 stored under BC Crypted algo.....: INPUT these us$1000 in BC, OUTPUT = us$1000 less cryting Fee ( say 2% or 1 % ), and you would have an Honest BC.....Just like a financial service, like Credit Cards companies, nothing else....

Of course, the fact disturbing the process is that these funds are hidden and hence, are a way of doing CRIMINAL transactions....

Imagine VISA or MASTERCARD, which are just big FUNDS transfert Services, considered as Currencies....It would be wrong and S T U P I D...

Well, enuf said, the SMART guys will understand....BUBBLE BUBBLE, BUBBLE with new THEFTS preparing their action....

S 8-) >:):D

I know,but we need to see the future.

and the future is bit.

we all want to belive that we only talking about numbers , and bit is not for real etc.... but as we know ,in japan you can get real money for your bit.

guys don't buy it,so i will be the only guy who lost money with bit.

you better read about and try to understand.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all

It seems everyone is thinking of BitCoin as a REAL CURRENCY....Sorry guys, you wrong...

Xplanation : BitCoin is / was just a Crypting Algorythm ( and where do you see a Currency in an algorythm, i would like to read your answer !!! ) , put in place to crypt / anonymize money transactions....

And years later, lots of naive guys consider it as a CURRENCY.....Please, if you have at least 10 neurons active, just remember there has been already several big Cyber-Criminality Thefts, with Managers of BC sites stealing the customers accounts and flying AWAY fast !

Nobody is officialy SURE at 100% there is not some Hidden backdoor in te algo, permitting the creator(s) to do some REMOTE-control on the users accounts, anywhere....

I see this crypto-"currency" as a MASS MIND MANIPULATION...

BC is just a Crypting tech, nothing more....Consider us$1000 stored under BC Crypted algo.....: INPUT these us$1000 in BC, OUTPUT = us$1000 less cryting Fee ( say 2% or 1 % ), and you would have an Honest BC.....Just like a financial service, like Credit Cards companies, nothing else....

Of course, the fact disturbing the process is that these funds are hidden and hence, are a way of doing CRIMINAL transactions....

Imagine VISA or MASTERCARD, which are just big FUNDS transfert Services, considered as Currencies....It would be wrong and S T U P I D...

Well, enuf said, the SMART guys will understand....BUBBLE BUBBLE, BUBBLE with new THEFTS preparing their action....

S 8-) >:):D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiMl2b5O7Ho&feature=youtu.be&t=3h54m54s

https://btctheory.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Can you guys give me links on trustful BTC CFD brokers which allow deposits and withdrawals with BTC?

Hotforex, Tickmill these are brokers I tried to trade. Same 1:5 leverage, other conditions are also quite similar. Hotforex also supports BTC in/out, good for you if you don't want to deal with banks, their shitty commissions.

Good luck yo :)

Hotforex, Tickmill these are brokers I tried to trade. Same 1:5 leverage, other conditions are also quite similar. Hotforex also supports BTC in/out, good for you if you don't want to deal with banks, their shitty commissions.

Good luck yo :)

How long have you been trading with them? From the onset of bitcoin CFDs?