Any Millionaire Traders on here?

anakin

• 1 month later...
I am not a millionaire yet, however I am a profitable trader. I trade profitably by keeping it simple, very simple. Still it would take to long to explain here a paragraph or two. If you cant explain your trading method to a kid, your overthinking it. Clear your chart of all the ****. If you have to buy an indicator its junk and only makes the seller money,you don't need it. Spend 90% of your time learning the ONE market you want to trade. 10% on a setup or entry method. (Most aspiring traders get that backwards) That last 10% is the least important. Clean chart, Clean trading area = clear thinking. It takes 3 years minimum to start getting just to Break even trading cause it takes that long for most to figure out 99% of what they have learned is garbage, s**** it and start to focus on what really works. My main trading scalping the euro on a tick chart and Long term holding of other FX pairs. Anything in the middle is a losing proposition. Good trading to all

• 3 weeks later...
It is a bit concerning that there appear to be no one in this forum who has become a millionare through trading Forex

because it might take years to achieve the level. and even if you are profesisonal it is not easy to get it.

i may not say impossible but it is hard to achieve!

i think it is negligent to let people think that you will make the million within xy (short) time. this is what many scam and fraud people promote. but it is not true.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest philippadedlund
My average monthly earning is 1500 USD trading on Oil, Ruble, USD and DAX with HF. In my country I feel myself as a Millionaire with these money...

$1500 a month is very inspiring , perhaps you can share a more with about how you trade? I mean what strategy you follow?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mohamad Tammat
My average monthly earning is 1500 USD trading on Oil, Ruble, USD and DAX with HF. In my country I feel myself as a Millionaire with these money...

A really good profit. How long do you trade? Did it took a long time to reach such level?

• 5 months later...
I see here most are still learning trading, where successful traders who have the condition will likely enjoy his success alone, but there is also the occasional ilmi gives knowledge to his fellow traders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Moon_shine
I am a trader but not millionaires because I am still a simple trader and not having any big trades yet. I think every trader is having their own strategy and according to that, they earn.