Any Millionaire Traders on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Millionaire Traders on here?

if so what was you're method/frame work for taking trades. and how long did it take you to become profitable.

I trade using fundamental data like Central Bank decisions etc. I am not good in technical analysis because it involves math but I have strong analytical skills. Everybody needs to know his strong sides to full extent I think

Comment

It is a bit concerning that there appear to be no one in this forum who has become a millionare through trading Forex

Comment

I am not a millionaire yet, however I am a profitable trader. I trade profitably by keeping it simple, very simple. Still it would take to long to explain here a paragraph or two. If you cant explain your trading method to a kid, your overthinking it. Clear your chart of all the ****. If you have to buy an indicator its junk and only makes the seller money,you don't need it. Spend 90% of your time learning the ONE market you want to trade. 10% on a setup or entry method. (Most aspiring traders get that backwards) That last 10% is the least important. Clean chart, Clean trading area = clear thinking. It takes 3 years minimum to start getting just to Break even trading cause it takes that long for most to figure out 99% of what they have learned is garbage, s**** it and start to focus on what really works. My main trading scalping the euro on a tick chart and Long term holding of other FX pairs. Anything in the middle is a losing proposition. Good trading to all

Comment

My average monthly earning is 1500 USD trading on Oil, Ruble, USD and DAX with HF. In my country I feel myself as a Millionaire with these money...

Comment

Originally posted by Bdurn View Post
            It is a bit concerning that there appear to be no one in this forum who has become a millionare through trading Forex
            because it might take years to achieve the level. and even if you are profesisonal it is not easy to get it.
            i may not say impossible but it is hard to achieve!

i think it is negligent to let people think that you will make the million within xy (short) time. this is what many scam and fraud people promote. but it is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by fxrival View Post
              My average monthly earning is 1500 USD trading on Oil, Ruble, USD and DAX with HF. In my country I feel myself as a Millionaire with these money...
              $1500 a month is very inspiring , perhaps you can share a more with about how you trade? I mean what strategy you follow?

Comment

And what is easier for newbie, in your opinion? To treade on Forex or trade futures?

Comment

A really good profit. How long do you trade? Did it took a long time to reach such level?

Comment

I see here most are still learning trading, where successful traders who have the condition will likely enjoy his success alone, but there is also the occasional ilmi gives knowledge to his fellow traders

Comment

I think the millionaires have a smarter job than to reveal their secrets to us, so we are left to ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Xero View Post
                        I think the millionaires have a smarter job than to reveal their secrets to us, so we are left to ourselves
                        Well depends on millions of what do you have. For example I have million ideas for trading and getting rich in my head, though putting them into practice is the hardest and most challenging part

Comment

I am a trader but not millionaires because I am still a simple trader and not having any big trades yet. I think every trader is having their own strategy and according to that, they earn.

Comment

"Great men do not boast about their greatness just like a diamond wont tell that its cost is in Lacs", similarly there may be many MILLIONAIRES here but who would like to divulge.

Comment

Those who joined this forum at least 5 years ago and visit this site once in a month or two are indeed millionaires ...there is no longer a need to visit this site anymore.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X