Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all, I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.

2. Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Trading the news can be quite risky but there can be big rewards when the price moves 50 pips in a couple of seconds. So difficult to get a good broker though (hence the thread). I have used HotForex around news time with moderate success

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Marіa View Post
    I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all, I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.
    Spreads and execution is a part that a broker should deal with. News time give you a trading edge as you know precise time when the action starts, the problem is only to give it right interpretation.

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    News trading is very very risky.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydon786 View Post
    News trading is very very risky.
    Risky but extremely rewarding. Whipsaws are main enemy, I found solution for slippage but market manipulations or getting around with it is out of control

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I'm trading on Forex for several years and had many different brokers. I got an advice to try Amarkets from a friend, and didn't regret. Good company with solid trading conditions.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    There is this new broker company called Exclusive Capital. I've been trading with them for a couple of months now and they have very good fundamental and technical analysts. Their head analyst is a veteran trader with more than 25 years of experience whom I personally met, so I think you should give them a try. Check out their website.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    You may be interested in Russian brokers that are suitable for your needs see here - http://obrokerah.ru/ and here - https://trade-leader.ru/forex .

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Have you tried ICmarkets ? Just trade a few minutes after news, so that spreads are normal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12