Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading??

venturefx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading

Hello Can someone tell me of a good broker for trading news that accepts US clients? it seems some of the possible good ones wont widen spreads to 30 for news spikes or have "slippage" or platform freezing for seconds during news dont accept US clients

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pedro MarÑ–a
I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all, I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.

• 1 month later...
I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all' date=' I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.[/quote']

Spreads and execution is a part that a broker should deal with. News time give you a trading edge as you know precise time when the action starts, the problem is only to give it right interpretation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
There is this new broker company called Exclusive Capital. I've been trading with them for a couple of months now and they have very good fundamental and technical analysts. Their head analyst is a veteran trader with more than 25 years of experience whom I personally met, so I think you should give them a try. Check out their website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Have you tried ICmarkets ? Just trade a few minutes after news, so that spreads are normal

Yeah IC Markets are good and their spreads are acceptable except of Gold and a couple of there volatile instruments which I trade on Hotforex.

• 1 month later...
Even though brokers have very similar business model i believe execution speeds differ from broker to broker?

What is your review of execution speeds with FP Markets, in their website they advertise less than 40ms, does this apply even during news trading?

It's great broker but I would rather go with Hotforex or Tickmill since they are ECN brokers. FP markets failed to pass my proprietary speed test (execution during NFP release)

• 5 weeks later...
Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.

it'll be tough to find something like that, but I trade with intereactivebrokers and Forex.com they seem to be ok

Looking for an reliable broker to trade with no spread widening issue even during high volatile especially on news.

Fixed spread accounts is what I'm looking for, the lower the better.

Wide spread occurs naturally around news time. Those brokers that offer fixed spread will just disable trading around those times.