Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading??

Anybody knows a reliable broker for trading during high volatility especially on news? I'm looking for fixed spread accounts, the lower the better.
    Thanks in advance.
    Robert.

You got to be extremely careful with selection of broker with news. I have suffered quite a lot for this way especially with Instaforex given they had horrible rule of news trading where we can get only 10% while rest are profits is taken away!

Comment

Instaforex is a scam man, I'm fed up with this buckethshops really.
      Currently I'm trying Pepperstone and Hotforex both are doing really great, also deposit amount should be calculated carefully to stay alive in the long run

Comment

Anybody can recommend a broker for News trading

Hello Can someone tell me of a good broker for trading news that accepts US clients? it seems some of the possible good ones wont widen spreads to 30 for news spikes or have "slippage" or platform freezing for seconds during news dont accept US clients

Comment

I don't think any brokers are that good for news trading. Spreads usually grow too much for any profits to be made

Comment

FxPro, HotForex are two good brokers for scalping or news trading. The slippage are very minimal during news release.

Comment

TRY: http://turnkeyforex.com/

ultra tight spread and biggest volume in fx industry and lowest commision

http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-volume

Comment

Are you IB or representative there?

Comment

Most brokers suck for news trading. I'm not sure HotForex is a good one. I find there is a lot of slippage around news trading. IC markets are OKish

Comment

Slippage is common and normal on Forex when it comes to news trading. just the amount of pips on slippage is either ok or not ok

Comment

I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all, I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.

Comment

Trading the news can be quite risky but there can be big rewards when the price moves 50 pips in a couple of seconds. So difficult to get a good broker though (hence the thread). I have used HotForex around news time with moderate success

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro Marіa View Post
                          I don't know why the author should trade on the news at all, I think it's very risky idea first of all because of the high spread, second of all because of the market's unpredictable behaviour during the news.
                          Spreads and execution is a part that a broker should deal with. News time give you a trading edge as you know precise time when the action starts, the problem is only to give it right interpretation.

Comment

News trading is very very risky.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
                              News trading is very very risky.
                              Risky but extremely rewarding. Whipsaws are main enemy, I found solution for slippage but market manipulations or getting around with it is out of control

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X