Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strategy

fxrival,

You mentioned to PM you about the "risk free" strategy in the following thread.

Originally posted by fxrival View Post
    PM me I can show you risk free strategy (for free)
    I was thinking of using something similar but in a more modest way. For example to use a break even strategy for a positioning tool on a shorter timeframe while taking either a long short view on a higher timeframe itself, if that makes sense?
    I though perhaps the idea you have could be adapted for that purpose? If you think so then I would be greatful to try it out As my thinking was that even a nearly-breakeven strategy would work for me then even if your strategy was risk free 90 out of 100 times then that soundsa great idea.

Thanks
    Moomic
    Last edited by moomic999; 18-05-19, 19:17.

Comment

Is it true that you are searching for a procedure that guarentees you wil profit and guarentees that you won't make a misfortune? Provided that this is true, this does not exist. There is no reward without hazard

Comment

Forex trader earns risks. Without risks, there is no profit. You can conjure with options, it may be possible to insure your forex positions through this. But I doubt it.

Comment

hedging can only allow u to limit your losses, it will not allow u to trade risk free..

Comment

Yes, Forex is not a place where you could only earn a profit, you need to understand that losses are part of the Forex Trading too and with loss, you earn experience, which is much more valuable than the money.

Comment

Originally posted by tradefor View Post
              Hello. Please excuse me for my newbie question. I want to hedge my forex positions (i.e buy or sell ) with other financial instruments with no loss to my capital. Is it possible anyway ? How i can do this if this possible ? Thanks.
              The general way to do that is to use futures or options but you should clearly understand which risk you want to hedge and which risk you have to leave as is, since it's impossible to expect return without taking risk.

Comment

Is it possible to trade hedging without any losses, and what forex position are you using to trade without any losses?

Comment

losses are part of doing business. You need to aim for less loss trades with risk management and try to get more on winning trades

Comment

Originally posted by nitop View Post
                    hedging can only allow u to limit your losses, it will not allow u to trade risk free..
                    In FX it's useless you just lock position same as closing position with loss since when you unlock a position you get into the same situation as when u had loss on a single trade

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X