hedge forex positions with no loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedge forex positions with no loss

Hello. Please excuse me for my newbie question. I want to hedge my forex positions (i.e buy or sell ) with other financial instruments with no loss to my capital. Is it possible anyway ? How i can do this if this possible ? Thanks.

Originally posted by tradefor View Post
    Hello. Please excuse me for my newbie question. I want to hedge my forex positions (i.e buy or sell ) with other financial instruments with no loss to my capital. Is it possible anyway ? How i can do this if this possible ? Thanks.
    PM me I can show you risk free strategy (for free)

Comment

it's really possible.
      better read this sentratama.com/forum.pdf
      it has been proven to many of our clients

Comment

Originally posted by 1331gfs.net View Post
        it's really possible.
        better read this sentratama.com/forum.pdf
        it has been proven to many of our clients

Comment

Originally posted by fxrival View Post
          PM me I can show you risk free strategy (for free)
          Please show your strategy here in the thread. Thanks.

Comment

Are you looking for a strategy that guarentees you wil make money and guarentees that you will not make a loss? If so, this does not exist. There is no reward without risk

Comment

I try to do heding when my orders go in the wrong direction but is problem when i stuck in the middle of two trades.

Comment

"I want to hedge my forex positions (i.e buy or sell) with other financial instruments"

You can use options to hedge your forex positions, have never seen a good book on the subject though, here's a good one on commodity options which is relevant:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0857193198
                http://sjovanovic.com/the-book/
                Last edited by gadfly; 28-09-17, 20:18.

Comment

Originally posted by tradefor View Post
                  Yes you can do this with Forward contracts or with instruments that has high negative correlation with an instrument you can trade.
                  track correlation on at least 6 month history.
                  cheers.

Comment

Hedging is simply coming up with a way to protect yourself against big loss. Think of a hedge as getting insurance on your trade. Hedging is a way to reduce the amount of loss you would incur if something unexpected happened.

Comment

Existen otros varios métodos que permiten cubrir sus pérdidas especulando en el mercado de cambios. El primero consiste en diversificar su cartera incluyendo valores que reaccionan de manera opuesta a los distintos indicadores. En este caso también la amplitud de su posición desempeñará un papel esencial.

Por ejemplo, puede especular sobre la subida del Dólar a corto plazo y en paralelo, abrir una posición larga sobre el oro. Por lo tanto, si registra pérdidas sobre el Dólar, éstas serán compensadas a más largo plazo con las ganancias sobre el oro que reacciona al alza cuando el Dólar baja.

Comment

English only please

Comment

There are other several methods that allow you to cover their losses by speculating on the exchange market. The first consists in diversifying its portfolio including values that react in a way opposite to the different indicators. In this case also the breadth of its position will play an essential role. For example, you can speculate on the rise of the dollar in the short term and in parallel, open a long position on the gold. Therefore, registering losses over the dollar, these will be longer-term with cleared gains on gold that reacts to rise when the dollar falls.

Existen otros varios métodos que permiten cubrir sus pérdidas especulando en el mercado de cambios. El primero consiste en diversificar su cartera incluyendo valores que reaccionan de manera opuesta a los distintos indicadores. En este caso también la amplitud de su posición desempeñará un papel esencial.

Por ejemplo, puede especular sobre la subida del Dólar a corto plazo y en paralelo, abrir una posición larga sobre el oro. Por lo tanto, si registra pérdidas sobre el Dólar, éstas serán compensadas a más largo plazo con las ganancias sobre el oro que reacciona al alza cuando el Dólar baja.

Comment

Traders use hedge to protect their deposits. Usually if a trader sees that the deal has turned in a backward trend from what was expected, he opens a lock deal, trying to stop the losses. In this case it's better to use stops. Ev be en if you loose, it won't be a catastrophe for you.

Comment

this thread is wasting our time. There is NO such thing as NO loss. Or all of us would be super RICH.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X