Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

How many pips per day do successfull traders target?

Hello!
    I want to bacome a day trader and make plan to achieve success on Forex. Do you traders have certain plan for everyday work? For example, 50 pips a day.
    I try to make 20 pips a day and because I'm a newbie, sometimes I earn nothing. I think it's the matter of skills and I just have to improve them and get more knowledge. And of course, I should improve my trading plan.
    Am I doing this right?

2. " "
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Just buy a banner instead of buliding a profile with nonsense questions and talks. Or be more creative...

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    No, we don't have any targets like that. The sutiation can be different and it's not always easy to trade some certain amount of pips every day.

To admin. Why don't you delete advertising messages like those that are posted here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27250-Forex-for-Begginers-Forex-Articles-from-NewForex/page3 but tell some newbies that they are writing trash? Sometimes it's essential for new traders to think about something like described above.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I could spend a whole month deleting old spam, I prefer focusing on the fresh ones. And what I hate more than spam, is disguised spam, or people building profiles with non sense posts.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robian View Post
    Hello!
    I want to bacome a day trader and make plan to achieve success on Forex. Do you traders have certain plan for everyday work? For example, 50 pips a day.
    I try to make 20 pips a day and because I'm a newbie, sometimes I earn nothing. I think it's the matter of skills and I just have to improve them and get more knowledge. And of course, I should improve my trading plan.
    Am I doing this right?
    I trade on medium term and make 1-2 trade a week. Profit target is 10-15% monthly, max risk per trade is 1-2% percent depends on the volatility of the asset. I always use stop losses and fix my lot size I can keep account of my trading activity, trading costs, slippage, spreads etc.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    When we look for news trading then we need to be extremely careful of things. It’s not just fixed spread, but a lot of things that need to be watched. I joined up Exness few months ago just to try it out during news trading and I was shocked that they changed leverage suddenly during News which caused me to lose over 2k!

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
    When we look for news trading then we need to be extremely careful of things. It’s not just fixed spread, but a lot of things that need to be watched. I joined up Exness few months ago just to try it out during news trading and I was shocked that they changed leverage suddenly during News which caused me to lose over 2k!
    News... well.... risky!! Hope you haven't lost much?

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malder View Post
    Everyone has their own work schedule. For some people 10 items is ok, and some won't stop at 30. I don't think there's only one correct opinion.
    Right, every trader has his own way of trading. Few traders like to work according to pips earning while others are happy that they have profit. There are many traders who are trading every day while few are trading as per their analysis.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    We see the occurred in conditions of price movements on the day, targeting 5-20 pips per day was more than enough to meet the needs of everyday living, adjusting capital to trading course

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Once you have tested your strategy/system in demo that answer will come to you. You can find people that feels that 10-12 points are a place far from the entry, so they need to take profit, and you can also find people that that claims for higher profits in just one trade.

Test it, and you will see how you feel in each situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast