Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many pips per day do successfull traders target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want to use Scalping strategy, you'd better show 50-100 pips profit. Otherwise you won't feel better with less amount of money you earned

Comment

I open a trade order if I can get 50 pips or more. I trade, if possible. I cannot trade if there is no suitable opportunity. Therefore, in the day I sometimes don't earn anything. I can get losses, it happens too.

Comment

For example, daily average volatility at the time of writing is 100 pips per day. The average daily movement could increase to 130 pip per day, which means each hour is likely to see slightly higher pip movement. Or average daily movement could drop to 75 pips per day.

Comment

It is good for a trader to take one hundred and more pips sometimes in medium-term trades. I know examples of such success. But how wonderful it is to take 10 pips in a large lot every day! Now, if I could ...

Comment

successful traders probably dont target specific pips, they are more concerned about the expectancy of their systems!

Comment

There is no exact number of pips to target. You go whenever opportunity arise and then try to follow for continuation. Trying to get fixed amount of profit every day is i think wrong ...

Comment

Professional traders do not trade with a specific number of pips in mind. This is because markets do not move in a predictable manner, so a trader cannot bank on a targeted number of pips per trade. Going after a certain number of pips per day sounds like a good plan when trading forex, but it is an unrealistic goal. The market conditions change frequently forcing your strategy in and out of its ideal state without notice. What is needed are goals for factors that can be controlled, like following a strategy and executing it flawlessly. It is recommended starting with a risk-free demo account that has real-time pricing data.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X