Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many pips per day do successfull traders target?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pips per day do successfull traders target?

Hello!
    I want to bacome a day trader and make plan to achieve success on Forex. Do you traders have certain plan for everyday work? For example, 50 pips a day.
    I try to make 20 pips a day and because I'm a newbie, sometimes I earn nothing. I think it's the matter of skills and I just have to improve them and get more knowledge. And of course, I should improve my trading plan.
    Am I doing this right?

Just buy a banner instead of buliding a profile with nonsense questions and talks. Or be more creative...

Comment

No, we don't have any targets like that. The sutiation can be different and it's not always easy to trade some certain amount of pips every day.

To admin. Why don't you delete advertising messages like those that are posted here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/27250-Forex-for-Begginers-Forex-Articles-from-NewForex/page3 but tell some newbies that they are writing trash? Sometimes it's essential for new traders to think about something like described above.

Comment

I could spend a whole month deleting old spam, I prefer focusing on the fresh ones. And what I hate more than spam, is disguised spam, or people building profiles with non sense posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robian View Post
          Hello!
          I want to bacome a day trader and make plan to achieve success on Forex. Do you traders have certain plan for everyday work? For example, 50 pips a day.
          I try to make 20 pips a day and because I'm a newbie, sometimes I earn nothing. I think it's the matter of skills and I just have to improve them and get more knowledge. And of course, I should improve my trading plan.
          Am I doing this right?
          I trade on medium term and make 1-2 trade a week. Profit target is 10-15% monthly, max risk per trade is 1-2% percent depends on the volatility of the asset. I always use stop losses and fix my lot size I can keep account of my trading activity, trading costs, slippage, spreads etc.

Comment

When we look for news trading then we need to be extremely careful of things. It’s not just fixed spread, but a lot of things that need to be watched. I joined up Exness few months ago just to try it out during news trading and I was shocked that they changed leverage suddenly during News which caused me to lose over 2k!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGilchrist View Post
              When we look for news trading then we need to be extremely careful of things. It’s not just fixed spread, but a lot of things that need to be watched. I joined up Exness few months ago just to try it out during news trading and I was shocked that they changed leverage suddenly during News which caused me to lose over 2k!
              News... well.... risky!! Hope you haven't lost much?

Comment

Originally posted by Malder
                Everyone has their own work schedule. For some people 10 items is ok, and some won't stop at 30. I don't think there's only one correct opinion.
                Right, every trader has his own way of trading. Few traders like to work according to pips earning while others are happy that they have profit. There are many traders who are trading every day while few are trading as per their analysis.

Comment

We see the occurred in conditions of price movements on the day, targeting 5-20 pips per day was more than enough to meet the needs of everyday living, adjusting capital to trading course

Comment

Once you have tested your strategy/system in demo that answer will come to you. You can find people that feels that 10-12 points are a place far from the entry, so they need to take profit, and you can also find people that that claims for higher profits in just one trade.

Test it, and you will see how you feel in each situation.

Comment

There is no two ways on it. The BEST place through where we can help our self is by MayTradingPortal, as they have stunning guide plus other features, it seriously makes life easier for all involved. The master piece is that one can Learn the Secrets on how to make $200 in just 1 hour for FREE - https://www.maytradingportal.com/affiliates/affiliates/

Comment

It depends on trading day I guess. Sometimes when market is calm I make 10-20 pips, but in some cases like news trading, talking heads or economic reports trading I can catch up to 100 pips move.

Comment

“La pregunta no es quién va a dejarme; sino quién va a pararme”, Ayn Rand, autora de La Rebelión de Atlas.

Comment

5-10, consistently

Comment

Setting minimums and targets for pips per day will lead you down the wrong path. Some days 20 pips seems impossible and other days 100 seems easy. From this fact alone one can derive correct way of thinking in terms of min. and targets - forget about what you need to make - and take what Market is willing to give you......no less, no more.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X