Financial Astrology Blog

Hi friends,

I have started blogging at www.trading-nuskhe.blogspot.in.

Here, I will be posting articles related to astrology, astronomy and geometry wrt trading.

So far its FREE. :D ;)

Here, you will find some unique concepts which are indigenous and some based on others work. So, I request

you all, especially those who are interested in these topics, to visit and learn these techniques.

Regards

JB... :)

Edited by johnbest

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi friends,

I have started blogging at www.trading-nuskhe.blogspot.in.

Here, I will be posting articles related to astrology, astronomy and geometry wrt trading.

So far its FREE. :D ;)

Here, you will find some unique concepts which are indigenous and some based on others work. So, I request

you all, especially those who are interested in these topics, to visit and learn these techniques.

Regards

JB... :)

What Software you are making use of for price/degree conversion?

Anand what about Numerology and Hindu Astrology,especially Panchang.I have a great interest in panchang and trading and lucky times of the day.

Dear SIGNtrader,

So far No Numerology, because, I have to think, implement the idea (I mean code for it), then test.

And for this I have NO Team. I am the only member... CEO, MD, PM, Coder.. ;) apart from idea generator.

I mean to say, I am the client and also I am the developer....

Well, about Hindu Astrology, Yes I do have worked, and still working on it. Will put it some time.

Recently, I am working on intra day astrology. To a greater extent, I have done it, though the

logic I have used is not that much frequent, but when it occurs, for sure, it does work. The success

ratio is quite high. The logic has been tested with Indian Index NIFTY and BANKNIFTY...

Not tested with other like Stocks, Currency and likes... but with little modification will work.

Regards

AC

Namaste Anand thanks. You should charge,even a minor sum for your work,if it's accurate and helpful. I am sure that as traders, they can surely afford to pay a minor sum for the value. :)

Dear SIGNtrader,

Thats a great idea:-?

Haven't thought so far.

But from your reply it very clear that at least ONE person is ready for the same ;) :D

Regards

AC

Edited by johnbest

• 1 month later...
Dear SIGNtrader,

So far No Numerology, because, I have to think, implement the idea (I mean code for it), then test.

And for this I have NO Team. I am the only member... CEO, MD, PM, Coder.. ;) apart from idea generator.

I mean to say, I am the client and also I am the developer....

Well, about Hindu Astrology, Yes I do have worked, and still working on it. Will put it some time.

Recently, I am working on intra day astrology. To a greater extent, I have done it, though the

logic I have used is not that much frequent, but when it occurs, for sure, it does work. The success

ratio is quite high. The logic has been tested with Indian Index NIFTY and BANKNIFTY...

Not tested with other like Stocks, Currency and likes... but with little modification will work.

Regards

AC

Great Work AC!!.. It would be great if you give some info on what methods of hindu(Vedic) astrology used for intraday prediction. As you know Vedic Astrology is ig & vast.

Thanks a lot!!>.

• 2 months later...

Hi AC,

I am a practioner of "western" ( well, this word is not really adequate, but... ) astrology since year 1982.......

Good initiative, i think...

However, BEFORE PAYING any sum, i guess we should be some guys already working / exchanging / and if you could explain ( not unveil your code or GIVE ready to go stuff ) your ideas / concepts, it would be ( for me at least ) a good starting point...

Thnx a lot for your time and energy....

A last point, if you permit : i have some difficulties to read, with my quite old eyes, the grey text on apricot background.....Would it be possible for you to change this combo to something more classical, and easier to eyes, like white on deep blue ?

Or like this Indo place, just black on white or light grey ?

Thnx again for your understanding

Astrologers are generally sensitive people, so, some usual things for others, may be felt DIFFERENTLY by them....I hope / guess You see what i mean :)

S

Great thread AC!

I've been subscribed here...

I would like to know about vedic astrology....

And also want to learn about Combustion of Planets for Trend Reversal from your blog.

Dear pije76,

First of all Sorry for the late reply. I was little busy in coding the new kind of

astrological trend reversal tool.

Instead of subscribing here, it will be easier if you directly subscribe the blog.

Also, I have kept a Contact form on the blog so that anybody can Contact Me directly.

For more, please contact me through the blog.

Regards

AC

Hi AC,

I am a practioner of "western" ( well, this word is not really adequate, but... ) astrology since year 1982.......

Good initiative, i think...

However, BEFORE PAYING any sum, i guess we should be some guys already working / exchanging / and if you could explain ( not unveil your code or GIVE ready to go stuff ) your ideas / concepts, it would be ( for me at least ) a good starting point...

Thnx a lot for your time and energy....

A last point, if you permit : i have some difficulties to read, with my quite old eyes, the grey text on apricot background.....Would it be possible for you to change this combo to something more classical, and easier to eyes, like white on deep blue ?

Or like this Indo place, just black on white or light grey ?

Thnx again for your understanding

Astrologers are generally sensitive people, so, some usual things for others, may be felt DIFFERENTLY by them....I hope / guess You see what i mean :)

S

Dear Shenong,

Well, I will change the theme of the blog. This way your problem would be solved. :)

And thanks for this kinda comment.

I didnt get this. Can you please elaborate it ?

And above all, I would suggest you that to Contact Me directly using the Contact Form kept on the blog.

Also it would easier for me to reply.

Regards

AC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

MVA Investor NewsLetter - edited by an Indian Astrological site

MVA Investor Newsletter -- Week of March,13th 2017

http://www.modernvedicastrology.com/files/MVA%20Investor%20Newsletter%20--%20Week%20of%20March_13_2017_v.10.11.pdf

http://i.imgur.com/ZhsFs0P.jpg

Just use the same URL ROOT :

http://www.modernvedicastrology.com/files/

for viewing the next issues of this Newsletter ( retail newsletter ).....

There is also a FREE simplified NL, here :

http://modernvedicastrology.com ( Simply the FIRST page of the site )

:D

Edited by Shenong
adding image

W.D. Gann used Time and Price calculations and Harmonics calculations, but to increase his accuracy he included Numerology and Astrology. Getting involved with too many Astrology systems can be confusing. Decide on one and use it as W.D. Gann intended.

Here are some Astrology Indicators for MT5

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/2227

Edited by Bill Bundle