No announcement yet.

Financial Astrology Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shenong, is it posible to puload the 3d Quarter Astrological Almanac & Calendar?

Comment

Hi Bro

Go to :

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28779-A-Trader-s-ASTROLOGICAL-Almanac-*-2017-*-3-rd-Quarter-%28-galacticinvestor-com-%29

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/28780-A-Trader-s-ASTROLOGICAL-Calendar-*-2017-*-3-rd-Quarter-%28-galacticinvestor-com-%29

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Hi Bros

4 Th Quarter 2017 - Trader's Astro Calendar - By Jeanne Long

Download :

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0DXQOOCB/JL_4th_Quarter_2017_calendar.pdf_links

Every planetary / zodiacal aspects occuring each day, and which financial instruments you can trade under these configurations....

Last edited by Shenong; 03-10-17, 13:40.

Comment

4 th Quarter 2017 - Trader's Astro Almanach - By Jeanne Long

4 Th Quarter 2017 - A Trader's Astrological Almanach - By Jeanne Long

Download :

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/XEPUKJSO/JL_4th_Quarter_2017_almanac.pdf_links

2017 A TRADER'S ASTROLOGICAL ALMANAC - Editor in Chief Jeanne Long

The Trader's Astrological Almanac is written for traders - no previous knowledge of planetary cycles is needed to obtain the maximum benefit.

Planetary reversal dates (= market reversal dates) are marked in calendar format in this easy-to-use book.

Filled with technical articles from the World's top financial analysts and researchers who use planetary cycles, illustrating astro-trading-tools to give you the edge in your trading and investing.

Includes Major astronomical phenomena for 2017. Planetary reversal dates for U.S. markets, commodities and DJIA, plus Asian, Australian and British stock markets, Geo and Helio Ephemeris and high energy dates for all of 2017.

$95 per year.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbest View Post
              Dear pije76,

First of all Sorry for the late reply. I was little busy in coding the new kind of
              astrological trend reversal tool.

Instead of subscribing here, it will be easier if you directly subscribe the blog.

Also, I have kept a Contact form on the blog so that anybody can Contact Me directly.
              For more, please contact me through the blog.

Regards
              AC
              Hello johnbest, almost 1 year since I didn't came into this thread cause my offline activities
              However I've ready subscribed on your blog.
              Great work bro!

Comment

2 nd Quarter 2018 - Trader's Astro Calendar - By Jeanne Long

Hi Bros

2 nd Quarter 2018 - Trader's Astro Calendar - By Jeanne Long

Download :

www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1OHKBDMY/AstroCal2nd.pdf_links

Every planetary / zodiacal aspects occuring each day, and which financial instruments you can trade under these configurations....

Attached Files

Comment

2 Nd Quarter 2018 - A Trader's Astrological Almanach - By Jeanne Long
                  2 Nd Quarter 2018 - A Trader's Astrological Almanach - By Jeanne Long

Download :

www.mirrorcreator.com/files/13KNMWG2/Astroalma2.pdf_links

2018 A TRADER'S ASTROLOGICAL ALMANAC - Editor in Chief Jeanne Long

The Trader's Astrological Almanac is written for traders - no previous knowledge of planetary cycles is needed to obtain the maximum benefit.

Planetary reversal dates (= market reversal dates) are marked in calendar format in this easy-to-use book.

Filled with technical articles from the World's top financial analysts and researchers who use planetary cycles, illustrating astro-trading-tools to give you the edge in your trading and investing.

Includes Major astronomical phenomena for 2018. Planetary reversal dates for U.S. markets, commodities and DJIA, plus Asian, Australian and British stock markets, Geo and Helio Ephemeris and high energy dates for all of 2018.

$95 per year.

Last edited by Shenong; 03-04-18, 16:51.

Comment

185.123.143.86:80 server blocked none of the site opens .....upload at sendspace or mediafire or mega 4shared much appreciated Thanks

Comment

Is your country blocking this server ? Zippy was working for me:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c59fdu

Sixer

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                        Is your country blocking this server ? Zippy was working for me:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c59fdu

Sixer
                        Direct download from zippy works, but via mirror....it causes some problem

Comment

Zippy also worked for me

Comment

3 rd Quarter 2018 - A Trader's Astrological Almanach - By Jeanne Long
                            Me again

3 rd Quarter 2018 - A Trader's Astrological Almanach - By Jeanne Long

https://www.mirrored.to/files/02D68R3J/Astrological_Almanach_3rd_Quarter_2018.pdf_links

2018 A TRADER'S ASTROLOGICAL ALMANAC - Editor in Chief Jeanne Long

Includes Major astronomical phenomena for 2018. Planetary reversal dates for U.S. markets, commodities and DJIA, plus Asian, Australian and British stock markets, Geo and Helio Ephemeris and high energy dates for all of 2017.

$95 per year.

Last edited by Shenong; 03-07-18, 16:33. Reason: fixing errors in first post

Comment

Why don`t you provide the pdf file for the 3rd quarter ??

Sixer

Comment

Originally posted by Sixer View Post
                                Why don`t you provide the pdf file for the 3rd quarter ??

Sixer
                                Hi Sixer

Sorry, i have made errors in YEAR, and fixed them just in the previous post....

As you can see, the link is well :

https://www.mirrored.to/files/02D68R3J/Astrological_Almanach_3rd_Quarter_2018.pdf_links

Sorry for confusion
                                it is the right stuff
                                Last edited by Shenong; 03-07-18, 16:32.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X