• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sure NT in the price cheaper but OFA is an orderflow trading plateform which ninjatrader is not. This means you’ll need to acquire all the tools on external vendors to get at least the same tools. Moreover they have their own strategy building and managing tools which on Nt requires you to get sharkindi with running costs. Conclusion: OFA is a very good alternative and cheaper for orderflow traders. Sierra is a very good alternative as well :-)

as far as i studied the course & tools related to volume profile & order flow, i can say none of the software is complete in this field.

orderflow trading divided into two dimension

1. trading with depth of market, software like bookmap. Jigs@w, ........

you will see here iceberg orders, large order , spoofing like concept but their signal is not clear & one can misunderstood the entry. it is useful for very short term like scalping . for day/swing trading you will lost in various chart

2. trading with excuted order/print. here a lot of software like market delta, gomicators, OFA, NOFT, goldenzone, fin-alg, ACME, etc.

some software also giving market of depth. but i feel executed order are the reality of market . none of software is complete in his field .

i like thin spot & delta candle , delta chart of market delta. order flow strategy concept is also better with market delta order flow course

i like COT(it is not commitment of trader) & finish delta concept of gomicators,

volume cluster analysis of goldenzone & OFA is good but both are leaving some thing some is present with golden zone & some with OFA.

golden zone delta divergence is better than others.

i haven't seen trapped trader concept so clear other than golden zone.

NOFT & gomicators reversal signal is good but again but both are leaving some thing

volume profile of ACME have much more option than others

none of software gone with swing analysis of orderflow so i much more like mboxwave software in this field

also cumulative delta is missing with various software.

volume profile related to delta/big volume/ask volume still not present in software field. this concept will add another dimension in volume profile