This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Traders,

When we are speaking about the most prominent and self-made investors of our age, we definitely can not miss this man. Born in 1955 in New York City John Paulson have gone far on the success path and became one of the most inspirational Ameircan investors, hedge fund managers and philantropists. He is also favourited by publicity and often called as "one of the most prominent names in high finance" and "a man who made one of the biggest fortunes in Wall Street history".

Deliberately choosing finance as his future career, John Paulson enrolled in NYU and became a business student. In 1978 he graduated with honour in finance from New York University's College of Business and Public Administration. Afterwards, he decided to continue his education in Harvard Business School, which he successfully finished in 1980 with a MBA.

His career in finance started shortly after at Boston Consulting Group, where he provided companies with professional advice and thoughtful research. However, his main goal at that time was working on Wall Street and he had decided to achieve it by working at Odyssey partners and Bear Stearns. In 1994 he finally had a chance to found his own hedge fund Pauslon & Co. with $2 only. By 2003 his fund has grown to the phenomenal $300 million in assets.

Paulson's the most favourite drawcard is event-driven arbitrage strategy and let's see why exactly he prefers such style of investment. Quite often this system works by the following scenario: a trader waits and monitors the market for announcement from one company that it is going to buy another one. At that particular moment, a trader rushes to buy the target company's shares, shorting the acquirer's stock and profiting on the difference between two shares prices when the merger is closed.

He became truly famous for his successful bet on the subprime mortgage crisis. A couple of years before the crisis itself, John Paulson began to clearly understand that at that time housing was in a bubble. He began then taking short positions in securities sector, which as he predicted will be the most severely affected when the bubble bursts. Just before the collapse, he started to increse his positions and eventually his fund made more than $15 billion on one suprime bet.

Considering the amazing success story of John Paulson, there are really tons of lessons that we can learn from him, but one of his best trading pieces of advice can be this one: “Many investors make the mistake of buying high and selling low while the exact opposite is the right strategy to outperform over the long term.”

Check your own trading skills with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

Comment

AYREX : Show YOUR BROKER LICENSE Infos.....In December 2016, You had NO LICENSE

Ayrex Broker Details

Founded in 2014, Ayrex is a binary options broker located at Office 590, Suites 5 Horsfords Business Centre, Long Point Road, Charlestown and owned by Advanced Binary Technologies Limited. The Support phone number in United Kingdom is +44 20 3322 7337

Ayrex offers about 100 assets for their traders and a wide range of option types and expiry times.The minimum trade amount is $5 and the minimum deposit is $50.

Ayrex Regulation

What we look for in binary option brokers to determine if they are a LEGIT broker (https://binaryscamadvisor.net/) or a scam broker is very simple. Are they licensed by a serious regulation body such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-gb/home/)) ?

Checking Ayrex in December 2016, we found out that they do NOT have a broker license.

When you pick a binary options broker it is always important to check their regulation status in order to find a valid licence. Otherwise, you better stay away from it.

After reading a lot of complaints from traders concerning Ayrex , and given the fact that they are NOT regulated by any authority, we can tell you that your money is definitely not safe with them.Stay away from www.ayrex.com

Reference page : https://binaryscamadvisor.net/ayrex/

Comment

Originally posted by Shenong View Post
        Ayrex Broker Details

Founded in 2014, Ayrex is a binary options broker located at Office 590, Suites 5 Horsfords Business Centre, Long Point Road, Charlestown and owned by Advanced Binary Technologies Limited. The Support phone number in United Kingdom is +44 20 3322 7337

Ayrex offers about 100 assets for their traders and a wide range of option types and expiry times.The minimum trade amount is $5 and the minimum deposit is $50.

Ayrex Regulation

What we look for in binary option brokers to determine if they are a LEGIT broker (https://binaryscamadvisor.net/) or a scam broker is very simple. Are they licensed by a serious regulation body such as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC (http://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-gb/home/)) ?

Checking Ayrex in December 2016, we found out that they do NOT have a broker license.

When you pick a binary options broker it is always important to check their regulation status in order to find a valid licence. Otherwise, you better stay away from it.

After reading a lot of complaints from traders concerning Ayrex , and given the fact that they are NOT regulated by any authority, we can tell you that your money is definitely not safe with them.Stay away from www.ayrex.com

Reference page : https://binaryscamadvisor.net/ayrex/
        Hello Shenong,

Thank you for your post! Please, notice that at the moment Ayrex operates under the international business license Reg. no: C44622, full list of our Terms and Conditions is also presented on our website https://www.ayrex.com/terms/#/ with all the required information about us.

We have also applied for CySEC license and currently working on adjusting our platform and services according to it's requirements. We have never stated that we already had a license before.

However, it's hard to agree that only broker with CySEC regulation can be considered as legit (what about other regulators and reliable companies?), as well as that there are only complaints about our work. There is hardly any broker without any complaints and we receive any we fix it and refund it.

According to our traders, they value our services for reliable deposits and isntant withdrawals, pretty fast execution speed (0.028 seconds), friendly Customer Support, which is ready to help you 24/5 and free Demo Platform for practice.

If you have any personaly complaints about our work, we are always here to receive it and fix it immediately.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi Ayrex Team Man

I have personally nothing to complain about, since i am not one of your customer....I have just reported some infos from a "serious" site (checked out through my personal reviews / analyses / comparisons on the web )....

Of course, i agree that some other REGULATIONS may exist elsewhere.....Which ones, where, how much serious / reliable are they ?

Regards

S

Comment

Hi Shenong,

No problem, thank you for clarifying it! To be honest, the review on the website does not seem impartial, since it does not cover the basic information about our services.

As for the regulation question, it is one of the most important for us at the moment. We have decided to start with CySEC for now and likely to apply for other licenses (like FCA's, for instance) in the future.

Comment

Dear Traders,

On March 15 US Federal reserve is going to set interest rates on loans and advances to commercial banks. According to the chair of the Board of Governors Janet Yellen, an increase is very likely to happen, which will boost USD significantly and, on the contrary, a rate cut will weaken it.

"At our meeting later this month, the committee will evaluate whether employment and inflation are continuing to evolve in line with our expectations, in which case a further adjustment of the federal funds rate would likely be appropriate," Yellen said in a speech in Chicago on March 3.

To sum it up, FED's decision can be a perfect chance to profit! Don't miss it!

Sincerely yours,
              Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Have you ever been wondering what's common between global investment and traveling the world on your bike?

According to "the Indiana Jones of finance" Jim Rogers, a lot! His book "Investment biker" is not only about finance but about adventure and gives a perfect picture of where you can make a million and where you can lose one. Enjoy an unexpected look at financial markets and world's economies from the point of view of the man, who founded his own fund at the age of 31.

Take a breathtaking adventure with Jim Rogers and Ayrex!

Sincerely yours.
                Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the latest version of your Android application for on the go binary options trading!

The most important development in this app for us its ability to trade with indicators.

Classic and steady Bollinger bands and Moving Averages are already at your service and ready to help with the better analysis.

Start making more profit with the indicators' help!

Sincerely yours,
                  Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Speaking of the most popular strategies nowadays it's hard not to mention martingale strategy. Basically, martingale can be helpful in recouping losses and gaining a little profit in the same time.

The main rule in martingale is to double up your investment after each loss until you finally win. As a result, you get back your previous investment and profit from the last successful trade.

Although martingale gathered a huge popularity among traders, it is considered to be high risked, so if you decide to work with it, do it carefully and with your full attention.

Discover the fascinating world of binary options trading with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
                    Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

Bloomberg called this man the “Wall Street’s greatest trader”, while Forbes estimated his fortune in $1.05 billion in February 2017. Millions of people keep wondering what is Michael Steinhardt’s secret ingredient of success. In the meantime, he is reinventing investing over and over again.

The future "greatest trader" was born in 1940 in New York City. His family was not an easy one: Michael's father was Sol Frank Steinhardt - hot-tempered high-stakes gambler, who had a lot of acquaintances in the criminal world.

Despite the uneasy family background, Michael has always been eager to study and in 1960 he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. His first steps in finance were made as an analyst and researcher for Calvin Bullock mutual fund company and in the brokerage firm called Loab Rhoades & Co. By 1967 Steinhardt, Fine, Berkovitz & Co. hedge fund company was founded. Steinhardt invested $10000 of his own earnings from investments. The company was very successful due to the special approach implemented by its founder: deep analysis of the macro market situation allowed to adapt company’s strategy to it perfectly. In 1995 Steinhardt made a decision to leave at the top of his career. By this moment the company was worth $4.8 million.

"I thought there must be something more virtuous, more ennobling to do with one's life than making rich people richer," he said. "It's not the sort of thing from which you would go straight up to heaven."

In 2004 Steinhardt started to work in WisdomTree Investments, which focuses on earnings-based index funds.

Steinhardt’s investment style is more about short term strategic trading. According to Charles Kirk, Steinhardt prefers to use several "rules of investing":
                      • Make all your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
                      • Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
                      • Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
                      • Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
                      • Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
                      • Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.

Investing rules can be different for every trader. You can set your own with Ayrex right now!

Sincerely yours,
                      Ayrex Team.

Comment

Dear Traders,

On Friday hundreds of traders took part in the 222nd Binary Blast Contest and as always competition was tough. Many of you have asked us how to become one of 8 winners and claim your prize and today we decided to prepare another interview with one of the Contest winners for you. One of the winners of the last Contest from India IndianWolf (6th place) was kind enough to share his thoughts and advice about it with us. Hope, you'll find useful on your way to becoming one of the best binary options traders!

Ayrex rep.: "Hi, IndianWolf! Congratulations on your victory in the last round! Could you tell us a little how do you prepare for each round? Are there any special rituals you like to do before it?"

IndianWolf: "My preparation includes getting my mind off from any current situation like being happy or sad or anything else. I cut the emotional part in my trading. Yes, actually I follow a ritual like closing my eyes and telling myself why am I doing it and how exactly am I going to do it".

Ayrex rep.: "Right mindset is really everything, isn't it? And is there anything that you like about the Contest the most? Or maybe there is something that you don't like?"

IndianWolf: "For me, the timing of one hour is the best that can be, cause it makes you bring out the best in you. Also, I wish the Contest would run forever, so we could see the traders that are really the best. I mean they gain 500-800% return in just 1-hour, that's insane!".

Ayrex rep.: "Totally agree! Very often we get to see the most impressive trading performance, like the one you've shown. Could you give any personal recommendations to other traders about it, please?"

IndianWolf: What I can really recommend is to avoid rushing into trading in the first minutes, cause it is just chaos that will be ruling your mind. Instead, wait for 15-20 min: by that time all losers will quit and you'll be able to see the leaderboard and plan accordingly. I won because I placed the majority of my trades in the last 30 minutes. Thank you for giving me this opportunity".

Don't miss your chance to fight for the victory! Join the Demo Contest on Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 12:00 pm EET!

Sincerely yours,
                        Ayrex Team.

Comment

Is Europe breaking apart?

French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen talks about making France "a true country" and leaving the euro zone, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel is preparing for the coming uneasy election.
                          The UK Prime Minister Theresa May most likely to fight to battles preparing for Brexit and dealing with the Scottish independence.

Seems like we can expect a very high volatility period in the near future and it's time to make more profit!

Sincerely yours,
                          Ayrex Team.

Comment

I made a deposit in AYREX and I traded with this broker of binary options. Of ayrex I really liked its platform, very easy to handle with good options in terms of closing each trade. I also acknowledge the speed of execution of each order trade certainly is a broker with a very fast platform unlike others I've tried. The deposit bonuses they grant require a volume of 30 times the value of the bond. Profit withdrawals are possible at any time and quickly reach neteller and skrill.
                            There is a competition for experienced traders with good prizes up to number 8.
                            Without doubt AYREX filled my expectations with all the above and lastly the friendliness of their customer service and the fast verification of the account.
                            You are invited to try this broker so you will realize that this review is not a hoax. I recommend it.

Comment

Dear Traders,

What do you value the most in your broker? Reliability, usability, simplicity?

In Ayrex we keep constant work on providing you with the best trading experience.

Although improvement is not an easy process, your support helps us greatly on the way of making the platform the best!

Give your vote for us on FxDailyinfo.com in the "Best Binary Options Broker" nomination, if you have truly enjoyed trading with us and would like to support us!

Sincerely yours,
                              Ayrex Team.

Comment

The secrets of trading with Bollinger Band
                                How to reach better trading results with a help of one indicator only?

Dear Traders,

At the start of their career, many traders usually wonder how the market can be actually predicted? Is it even possible and if so, how can it be achieved? The answer is actually pretty simple - with a help of technical analysis tools.

The main feature of this approach lies in the detailed analysis of the price movements in the market. It helps to study supply and demand on the market and understand in what direction price most likely to go in the future.

In the 1980s the famous market technician John Bollinger was working on making a strategy using the moving average and standard deviation calculation to understand how the price of an asset can change from its actual value. This way you can see when the market becomes volatile by the widened bands and, on the other side, check the less volatile times when the band contract.

Basically, Bollinger Band is a combination of 3 lines only: centre line and 2 channels above and below it. The central line is a well known exponential moving average and the price channels (or bands) are the standard deviations of your asset. Moving average helps a trader to see the trend better, while bands are the best for monitoring the trading activity around your asset.

Sounds great, isn’t it? But what are the rules of using it in the real life?

In the moments, when you see that the price of your asset reaches the upper Bollinger Band repeatedly, the prices can be considered as overbought. On the contrary, when it reaches the lower band, it’s a clear oversold and it’s time to enter the market.

Usually, if a price of your asset reaches the band and crosses it, it signals the start or continuation of the trend. So, while the price touches or crosses the upper band, it’s an uptrend and if it is the lower band instead, it’s a downtrend.

Bollinger Band can be a great help for every trader, but we recommend you not to rely on it only in your work, but combine it with the other indicators and adjust to your strategy to reach the best trading results.

Enjoy the best trading with indicators on Ayrex 24/5!

Sincerely yours,
                                Ayrex Team.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X